This show has completely lost its way

kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I agree that drama = entertainment in ITV. But why even talk about giving 10th exams and all that if this woman doesn't bother to show up to school and always has excuses?

What kind of role model are other adult learners supposed to follow, and what was that Canadian grant given for?? Just wearing a uniform everywhere and not bothering to study or attend classes is not the point!

I mean if they always wanted to show this Dilip/Dharam track, then why did they waste so much time on the school track??

This show has totally lost its way and its originality. I might as well watch some Star Plus show where everyone is plotting against everyone. At least those shows are honestly bad, and do not make claims to be inspirational like Pushpa Impossible.

Very disappointed in Hats Off!

Edited by kalegirl - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Indeed. They got lost in Dharam track for no reason. That's why I always hate bringing back the dead.. ðŸ˜¡

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It seems to be the case. I've not been an avid viewer of the show but I liked the bits I saw because mom likes it. The show was cleverly made. It wove plots, subplots, and even the mini-subplots before merging all together into one big event. This track was supposed to go that way too — Dharam enters and he gets punished for his previous crimes, Pushpa and her family gets their closure. Instead, now he's out of the jail and God knows what's going on. I haven't seen the show for a long, long time, but I don't feel like keeping tabs on it either. The man has overstayed his welcome and it's kind of ruining the show.