Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshadThakker thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

But I have not written the word Bollywood anywhere 😆

Just said you can dedicate songs for your favourite scenes 👍🏼

And if you check out the last few pages, literally 20% of this thread is Gujarati songs 😛

Any song in any language is welcome, as long as it fits the narrative 😳

Yeah lazy me only checked the first page while posting it....now I'll  have to go and think about some Tamil songs which fits the narrative...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: GattuThakker

Yeah lazy me only checked the first page while posting it....now I'll  have to go and think about some Tamil songs which fits the narrative...

Look forward to them 👍🏼

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Stopped watching the show coz Baa got on my nerves. Ab aap log hi continue karlo thread 😒

Edit: Now the step-sister too.

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
HarshadThakker thumbnail

Completely  forgot about this;

https://youtu.be/KyZRe0KwF_A

Literally  translates to "A breeze becomes a cyclone/strom and is approaching your way" i dedicate this to Pushpa ji ; this fits the situation where she decides to pursue her education once more...

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago
HarshadThakker thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Stopped watching the show coz Baa got on my nerves. Ab aap log hi continue karlo thread 😒

Edit: Now the step-sister too.

Dadi was annoying but she turned good.....step sister is actually  the practical one in the current track ( so far) so if you can ignore the bone marrow cliche storyline , it makes for a decent watch 🙂

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Completely  forgot about this;

https://youtu.be/KyZRe0KwF_A

Literally  translates to "A breeze becomes a cyclone/strom and is approaching your way" i dedicate this to Pushpa ji ; this fits the situation where she decides to pursue her education once more...

Nice song! Thanks for sharing ❤️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Dadi was annoying but she turned good.....step sister is actually  the practical one in the current track ( so far) so if you can ignore the bone marrow cliche storyline , it makes for a decent watch 🙂

Thanks for sharing 👍