Is YHC new season going the Kumkum Bhagya way?

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't know why but I feel that the new season of YHC is following the first season of Kumkum Bhagya,

Like in season 1 of kkb, there were two sisters Pragya-Bulbul, same here Nayantara-Ishani,

Samrat is a rockstar like Abhishek Mehra (but here even Rudraksh was a rockstar)

However, the other points are:

Samrat's sister Aliya like Abhi's sister Aliya in Kumkum Bhagya is engaged to his best friend and manager Mohit who is the equivalent of Purab in Kumkum Bhagya,

Like Aliya in kkb was obsessed about Purab, same way here Aliya also seems to be obsessed about Mohit.

So will the story continue in the kkb way?

There story was Purab fell in love with Bulbul and broke his engagement with Aliya,

Here Mohit should fall in love with Ishani and break his engagement with Aliya.

Aliya misunderstands Pragya to be Purab's girlfriend, here Aliya should misunderstand Nayan to be Mohit's girlfriend

There Abhi married Pragya so that his sister Aliya could get her love Purab,

So here will Samrat marry Nayan in the same way?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

I don't know why but I feel that the new season of YHC is following the first season of Kumkum Bhagya,

Like in season 1 of kkb, there were two sisters Pragya-Bulbul, same here Nayantara-Ishani,

Samrat is a rockstar like Abhishek Mehra (but here even Rudraksh was a rockstar)

However, the other points are:

Samrat's sister Aliya like Abhi's sister Aliya in Kumkum Bhagya is engaged to his best friend and manager Mohit who is the equivalent of Purab in Kumkum Bhagya,

Like Aliya in kkb was obsessed about Purab, same way here Aliya also seems to be obsessed about Mohit.

So will the story continue in the kkb way?

There story was Purab fell in love with Bulbul and broke his engagement with Aliya,

Here Mohit should fall in love with Ishani and break his engagement with Aliya.

Aliya misunderstands Pragya to be Purab's girlfriend, here Aliya should misunderstand Nayan to be Mohit's girlfriend

There Abhi married Pragya so that his sister Aliya could get her love Purab,

So here will Samrat marry Nayan in the same way?

YHC seems to be Follwoing the KB Track - Not sure if I should laugh or cry- I mean i know they Both Balaji Telefilms but still 

Bansaripatel438 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes,like abhi married pragya samrat also married nayantara to take revenge. Both sister's name is also alia

Bansaripatel438 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wrose than that