foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

I just want to preface this by saying that I know for a fact that the main three pairings are probably set in stone and nothing I say matters. However, I will be choosing to ignore this for as long as I possibly can.

Sahiba x Angad - Look, I get it, the tashan wala pyaar formula works. But if this pairing is going to be the same as every other pairing of this sort that I’ve seen over the years, then I simply do not care about their story. If the creators are able to bring something new to this type of dynamic that hasn’t been done before/is rarely seen, I’d be more interested in this couple. I’m just really tired guys, I feel like I’ve been watching the same story played out over the last two decades of my life and I’m just over it.

(That being said, I think they’re really interesting as individual characters, but they’re definitely not the only reason I'll be tuning in.)

Sahiba x Veer - I think they’d be really cute. I’m probably a little biased here because I do have a soft spot for couples who come together through similar interests and fields. Based on the recent episode with Veer’s music almost guiding Sahiba’s art, I got really excited about them getting together. (That entire scene might’ve been my favourite so far. I think we can all agree that this show is shot very well.) Also, I think I’ve just grown to be more interested in couples that I think would be very cute and wholesome. Like, they’d definitely have their issues, but their dynamic to me seems the most sustainable in the long run.

Seerat x Angad - Unpopular opinion, but these two have the potential to work. I don't think that the story I've created for them in my head will ever happen, nor would it bring in any TRPs for the show, but just hear me out. I could absolutely see them getting married for incredibly superficial reasons - he wants the perfect trophy wife and she wants to live like a queen, love be damned (just the vibe I'm getting from them as people). However, I think they could provide a new sort of twist on couples who fall in love after getting married because they had no sort of dynamic prior to their marriage. They weren't friends, there was no tashan, just very neutral with hints of attraction because they’re both hot people (come on now). I know that they haven’t had any scenes together, and Seerat has had very little screen time, but my crazy brain thinks that these two have more in common than you’d think. I’d even go as far as to say that they share an eerily similar flaw with his need for perfection (fueled by Daarji) and her vanity (fueled by her mother). I don’t know guys, something about these two is so fascinating to me because their archetypes are so shallow (rich ml + potential vamp) and I want good things for them. Yes, you can absolutely take this as my formal request for the creators to not vampify Seerat, please, I beg of you, just leave her alone.

(Also, I think that Sahiba x Veer & Seerat x Angad are similar to me because even if they’re not the endgame couples, I think they’d maintain solid friendships.)

Seerat x Veer - I saw a reel of the actors together and they looked super cute! In my head, they’re a healthier version of Rashi x Jigar. (Disclaimer: I watched Saath Nibhaana Saathiya as a child and I have the memory of a baboon.)

Keerat x Angad - So far they’re like AnIba if we swap the mahaan fl for an angrier and potentially just as mahaan fl. Keerat has had one scene.

Keerat x Veer - I’m a big fan of the grumpy x sunshine trope where the girl gets to be the grumpy one and the guy gets to be the sunshine one, because it’s almost always the other way around. The best comparison that comes to mind is ArShi, but the genders are swapped and there’s less tu tu main main between the two. I’m kinda into it, but also, Keerat has had one scene.

(GIVE. KEERAT. MORE. SCENES. She was the most interesting part of the promos to me, why is she already getting the OmRu treatment???)

And none for Gary because f**k that guy.

Edited by foreverlazy - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Team Keerat

I think its pretty obvious that the story will be all about Sahiba Angad, and the other 2 couples will probably be getting one scene per week after a few months

foreverlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I think its pretty obvious that the story will be all about Sahiba Angad, and the other 2 couples will probably be getting one scene per week after a few months

Oh, I know. Just let me live with my delusions for a little while longer. 😆

Mayaisillusion thumbnail

Would you believe that I just signed up to reply to this comment? 

I watched the Show today because it keep showing up in my yt recc and after watching all Episodes available, I feel the same as you 

I really wanted to go somewhere and write I was veer and sahiba together lol

Angad and sahiba is so usual , even though I love grumpy and Sunshine trope I don't want to See them together, I want veer and sahiba. When he was singing, and she was painting and then drew a smile on his window, I bcm the full Captain of the ship (❁´◡`❁)

Also, Idk why angad got credit for bringing sahiba when veer was the one to do it. 

I think keerat and veer is probably what's going to happen and even though I think they would probably be the Cutest couple in the Show, im still rooting for veer and sahiba knowing they are not gonna happen. 

I think keerat and gary can happen and that would be so much fun to watch bcz wo usko sudhaar k rkh degi Lmao or maybe gary can choose to change for her. But right now I don't like him at all

I don't want them to Follow the same usual pattern since they've Choosen a backdrop where jodis can change 

And I think veer sahiba , gary keerat and angad seerat will definitely hit different and would be very interesting to watch. 

foreverlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayaisillusion

Would you believe that I just signed up to reply to this comment? 

I watched the Show today because it keep showing up in my yt recc and after watching all Episodes available, I feel the same as you 

I really wanted to go somewhere and write I was veer and sahiba together lol

Angad and sahiba is so usual , even though I love grumpy and Sunshine trope I don't want to See them together, I want veer and sahiba. When he was singing, and she was painting and then drew a smile on his window, I bcm the full Captain of the ship (❁´◡`❁)

Also, Idk why angad got credit for bringing sahiba when veer was the one to do it. 

I think keerat and veer is probably what's going to happen and even though I think they would probably be the Cutest couple in the Show, im still rooting for veer and sahiba knowing they are not gonna happen. 

I think keerat and gary can happen and that would be so much fun to watch bcz wo usko sudhaar k rkh degi Lmao or maybe gary can choose to change for her. But right now I don't like him at all

I don't want them to Follow the same usual pattern since they've Choosen a backdrop where jodis can change 

And I think veer sahiba , gary keerat and angad seerat will definitely hit different and would be very interesting to watch. 

Shut up, you did NOT sign up just to reply to my topic!! 😳

Listennnnnn, if you're the captain of the SahibaxVeer ship, then I'm the first mate because I'm literally obsessed with these two and would do anything for them to be endgame. I'm also a big fan of the friends-to-lovers trope, and I feel like Sahiba and Veer are on the verge of becoming friends - they could be so good if the writers just let them.

Keerat and Veer could be cute too. I'm just imagining when Veer realizes that after spending all his life soothing Angad's anger, he'll have to spend the rest of his life doing the same with Keerat. But I'd be interested in KeeratxGary as well because I saw an interview of the actors together and I feel like they'd have great chemistry.

Gary is infuriating and they have to give us at least one reason as to why anyone would root for him. So far, I want all three sisters to stay far away from him, and yes I'm including Seerat even though I'm quite disappointed with the choices they've made for her character. Slight tangent here, but the choice to make Seerat self-obsessed enough to be so disgusting to her own sister was not necessary. I don't see how having Seerat be this malicious and cruel is beneficial to the story, all it does is hurt Sahiba and have Seerat seem like the villain of the story rather than a lead. Even with Angad, he's actually kind of a jerk to anyone outside of his family, it would've been nice to parallel that with Seerat who can be quite selfish and insensitive, but she still likes her family. 

From what they've shown, it seems as though both families don't like their own family members. Like, if Sahiba ever decides that she's had enough of her mother and sister, Keerat would follow her in a heartbeat because she seems to only put up with them for Sahiba's sake.

@bold: EXACTLY!!! The premise of the show is literally that the audience will never know who ends up with who, why are they already setting up the main couples??? I still think that they wouldn't make it so obvious from the get-go and maybe there's something else planned, but who knows? I hope they surprise us in the end, matlab kuch toh alag karna chahiye.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have heard this is a remake of a bengali serial. So according to that story Garry will be able to marry Seerat. Then they will do sth plotting but lose. And they will end up in the street. 

According to tht story whatever I understood Seerat/Garry are more like two fools/comedians. Garry ka attitude/surat to thik thak laga. But Seerat doesn't look ghamandi or stupid to me. She looks humble and simple as a person. Sahiba looks short tempered and Keerat soft. Pata nehi hindi version ulta pulta hoga yah casting galad hua hai.😔

MochaQueen thumbnail

Team Keerat

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I have heard this is a remake of a bengali serial. So according to that story Garry will be able to marry Seerat. Then they will do sth plotting but lose. And they will end up in the street. 

According to tht story whatever I understood Seerat/Garry are more like two fools/comedians. Garry ka attitude/surat to thik thak laga. But Seerat doesn't look ghamandi or stupid to me. She looks humble and simple as a person. Sahiba looks short tempered and Keerat soft. Pata nehi hindi version ulta pulta hoga yah casting galad hua hai.😔

Do Garry Seerat eventually turn positive or will they be dumb until the end?

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Do Garry Seerat eventually turn positive or will they be dumb until the end?

I heard it from my bengali frnd. I don't watch Bengali serial. Most probably the serial is still going on.

foreverlazy thumbnail

I've never watched the Bengali serial but lowkey I want to watch it now to compare. I don't know if they'll follow the exact story from the original drama because I believe this is the same team behind Ghum Hai Kisike Pyaar Mein, which also a remake of another serial and from the way that series was described, I don't think Ghum followed the exact storyline so maybe they'll from the plot of the Bengali serial for this show as well.

foreverlazy thumbnail

I heard it from my bengali frnd. I don't watch Bengali serial. Most probably the serial is still going on.

You're right, it's still going! I just checked and it only came out in 2021. That's so weird, I've never seen anyone make a remake of an ongoing serial.