Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

🤭🤭🤭.abhi fan wars shuru ho jayenge esse toh🤣

Aur iss Manushi ka bhaag itna kese khul jaate hai hamesha..

You know in round 4 of itv retro game that I have been playing, we had to role play some character. It was so much fun, I wished you were there 😁. But you did not participate in the previous rounds na..

yeah it sounds fun but my last retro game was a total disaster.. I am not good with movies and tv shows you see ..  twitter has become a battleground since the news was dropped by sbs … so its already ongoing..

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

yeah it sounds fun but my last retro game was a total disaster.. I am not good with movies and tv shows you see ..  twitter has become a battleground since the news was dropped by sbs … so its already ongoing..

I didn't like the previous rounds. Esse hi participate Kiya toh ans de di. But this round was a blast.🤭.

So wars already started 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Unko matlab nahi positive ho ya negative. Baas engagement chahiye 🥲

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I didn't like the previous rounds. Esse hi participate Kiya toh ans de di. But this round was a blast.🤭.

So wars already started 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Unko matlab nahi positive ho ya negative. Baas engagement chahiye 🥲

its not like that.. ratings are dropping.. current trp is 0.9 .. and new show is on cards for zee so they need to chop off one show .. Meet is a likely candidate since its lowest after newly started Rabb se hai dua … 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
the shirt is grabbing all my attention 🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

the shirt is grabbing all my attention 🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣

in that case you will like the new promo too.. she suddenly has so many check shirts .. 

https://youtu.be/aZfWFIgn7vY

Physics_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

in that case you will like the new promo too.. she suddenly has so many check shirts .. 

https://youtu.be/aZfWFIgn7vY

Pati jail mai hai and she is busy shopping for check shirts🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣

Issbar maregi ya fir se kahi latak jayegi🤣🤣🤣. Hassi kyun aa rahi hai mujhe🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Physics_girl - 1 years ago