✿ Members Introduction Thread ◕ᴗ◕✿

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

ʍɛʍɮɛʀֆ ɨռȶʀօɖʊƈȶɨօռ ȶɦʀɛǟɖ

🌟⭐✨⭐🌟

Please fill out the details mentioned in the post so that we can know a little bit more about you.

Since this is an online platform where everyone may not be comfortable with sharing all details, it is entirely YOUR CHOICE about which information to provide and leave blank.

Name (What you want to be called by members of this forum):

Age/Birthday:

Few lines about yourself:

Which other forums you have visited:

Active member of which Forum(s):

Favourite TV actor(s):

Favourite TV actress(es):

What is attracting you to this show:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Name : Neha 😳

Active member of which Forum(s): Arjun, Appnapan, P. Ahilyabai, Yashomati Maiyaa, ZDMN

What is attracting you to this show: Quite unique storyline and strong woman! It is feel good and funny was well. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Name: Tannu 

Which other forums you have visited: NAUC, EDKV 1 & 2, YPNTKH, ETR2, KT IB;, DBO, Everest, Aladdin NTSH, Naamkarann, Piyaa Albela, GHKKPM & PS (less than a month), MBDKR, K&S, MHRW, KUDCA, BPKH. 

Active member of which Forum(s): Currently, none. 

What is attracting you to this show: It has a fresh concept and from a known PH whose shows I have enjoyed earlier too. 

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Name : Sutapa

Active member of which Forum(s): presently Imlie, Anupamaa, BCHD, RadhaKrishn, House of the Dragon, Bengali shows 

What is attracting you to this show: Not the usual Saas bahu drama with kitchen politics, this is different. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Name --Madhuri

Age/Birthday: 9th June

Few lines about yourself: Love to read and write. I admire creativity in all forms. A nature lover. 

Which other forums you have visited: Rarely I visit any serial forums nowadays.

Active member of which Forum(s): Writers Corner, Sports/ Cricket Forum, Fanfiction section, and IPL Forum. 

Favourite TV actor(s): --

Favourite TV actress(es): Jennifer Winget 

What is attracting you to this show: Friends' recommendation and good reviews brought me here, It seems, this story is moving forward with forward-thinking characters  in the modern context with a new concept.   😊

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 years ago
HarshadThakker thumbnail

Name ; You can call me Gattu

Age ; 22

Gender ; Male

From ; India

Which other forum you have visited; CID , sukh by chance , Khichdi,  Sarabhai vs Sarabhai , BDSAH , Baa bahoo aur baby

Which forums are you active on; I discovered India forums during 2020 and by then the forums dedicated for almost all my favorite shows were archived  , I was only active in CID and TMKOC forum...

Few lines about myself ; self proclaimed introvert , loves reading books and watching comedy and sensible soap operas

Favorite  actor ; Shivaji Satam , Aditya Srivastava , Dhananjay Mandrekar , Dinesh Phadnis , Rahil  Azam , Jd Majethia , Deven Bhojani , Rajeev Mehta , Arvind Vaidya ,Paresh Ganatra,  Sanat Vyas,  Rasik Dave , Anang Desai , Sumeet  Raghvan , Jayesh More , Pavan Malhotra , Dilip Joshi  , Sailesh Lodha ( I have no fav film actors)

Favorite  actress ; Vandhana Pathak , Supriya Pathak , Sarita Joshi,  Vaishali Thakkar , Lubna Salim,  Suchita Trivedi , Ami Trivedi, Sejal shah , Rupali Bhosale , Rupali Ganguly , Bhakti Rathod and Karuna Pandey...(no fav film actresses)

What attracted me to this show; Well I'm  a fan of hats off shows in general , most of my favorite shows are from hats off productions  except few like Ek Mahal ho Sapno ka ( realistic soap opera , no rona dhona and stuff also the debut show of Aatish kapadia  -writer and co producer in hats off - as a writter ) , SRJMB , Nukkad and Nine malabar hill....I'd say that the realistic portrayal of all characters attracted me to this show , everyone has their own motivations/ reasons to like or dislike other characters  and no one dimensional portrayal of any character at all....

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Name (What you want to be called by members of this forum): Palak 

Age/Birthday: 28 December 

Few lines about yourself: Reader 

Which other forums you have visited: Quite many but will find me on PS and Sports Forum 

Active member of which Forum(s): PS and Sports Forum

Favourite TV actor(s): like Namik Paul  Kanwar Dhillon 

Favourite TV actress(es): Like Alice Kaushik, Jennifer Winget 

What is attracting you to this show: That finally we have a self respect wali Female lead, who actually know what it is and no villan kids. 

Snowqueen91 thumbnail

Name (What you want to be called by members of this forum): Snow

Age/Birthday: 25 November

Few lines about yourself: I love to read, write and paint 😳

Which other forums you have visited:  A few? Like Siya Ke Ram... Can't remember their names

Active member of which Forum(s): None. As of now

Favorite TV actor(s): As in shows or movies? If movies then Rajesh Khanna. If T. V shows then... I don't know Siddharth Nigam?❓

Favorite TV Actress(es): 

Movies: Priyanka Chopra 

Shows: None

What is attracting you to this show:

That it's somewhat relatable. The female lead is not some bechari she is a smart, strong, independent woman who is not afraid to voice her opinion. She has her flaws but again that kind of makes her relatable. No villain kids. And overall I like all the characters(They are nicely sketched out. They have their personality and quirks. And I can even relate to a few of them. Chirag for example 😆) and the plot(It's very interesting and is going at a perfect pace in my opinion.)