Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm just looking at that lovely face and those naughty expressions ... Haaye...
Originally posted by: WLCM6PWT5ZMDR5PK
I'm just looking at that lovely face and those naughty expressions ... Haaye...
Are her replies clever?
isko kehte hain....saanp bhi maar diya aur laathi bhi nahi tooti....ya fir makhmal mein lapet kar pyaar se dena....ya fir ..hing lagi na fitkari..aur rang chokha...👏😆
Same clip
It says stunning savage reply
What's so stunning & savage? But atleast she's not giggling for no reason like she used to do sometimes
Same clip
It says stunning savage reply
What's so stunning & savage? But atleast she's not giggling for no reason like she used to do sometimes
I think those were smart replies.....Oprah was trying to trap her......and kudos to Aish..she was representing India...and didn't let Indians down....she went gol gol...around the questions ...😆
Yes because us American women we are a monolith. One of these days we will blend into an Amazonian and take over the world.
What even
I think so.... Atleast she didn't come across as rude... Neither fake sweet.. so I'd say - yes. 👍
Clever really? 😆
Oprah didn't ask the right questions. Ask aish how many Indian women are stuck in terrible marriages because divorce is not acceptable .
Ask aish to roll her eyes and stick out her tongue or bite her lips when her MIL jaya asks her questions and see where these clever replies will land her. See if she allowed to be opinionated in her own home🤣
Ask aish why indian women aren't free to walk around on the streets without the fear of being molested or gang raped. 🤔
If you want clever and intelligent.. follow the real queen, sushmita Sen
If you want a woman stupid enough to date salman khan then aish is your fugly gecko looking woman.
I don't see anything wrong with Oprah's questions or line of questioning here
What's wrong in asking Indian's opinion on American Women?
Haven't seen the whole IV but I guess the tone of the IV is light hearted so questions were fine