Originally posted by: Leprechaun

JBA is not joining the cast, right?? 

Yup:(

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

JBA is not joining the cast, right?? 

Jia-ah wasnt born in this time period. This is a prequel to S1.

The child actor who played Yeon's original love will be there in flashbacks I am sure. No FL for S2 I suppose coz Yeon only fell in love with one person.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

Jia-ah wasnt born in this time period. This is a prequel to S1.

The child actor who played Yeon's original love will be there in flashbacks I am sure. No FL for S2 I suppose coz Yeon only fell in love with one person.

Kim So Yeon will be FL in s2, not romantically involved. 

Lee yeon will time travel into past, there he will meet his old friends who are mountain gods , Kim so yeon will be his friend and mountain god and another actor Ryu Kyung soo will be his another old friend and mountain god. 

Storyline mostly focus on to his rivalary with Ryu Kyung soo who was his friend in past but later they turned into enemies and Kim So yeon (who is FL) Will be torn betn her 2 friends, sometimes she will be positive and sometimes gray shaded. 

Kim Bum (lee rang) will be obiviously SML but dont knw much abt his storyline, he will not timetravel but instead he will be in oast only just like Kim so yeon, ryu kyung soo

Edited by IamRaj96 - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Kim So Yeon will be FL in s2, not romantically involved. 

Lee yeon will time travel into past, there he will meet his old friends who are mountain gods , Kim so yeon will be his friend and mountain god and another actor Ryu Kyung soo will be his another old friend and mountain god. 

Storyline mostly focus on to his rivalary with Ryu Kyung soo who was his friend in past but later they turned into enemies and Kim So yeon (who is FL) Will be torn betn her 2 friends, sometimes she will be positive and sometimes gray shaded. 

Kim Bum (lee rang) will be obiviously SML but dont knw much abt his storyline, he will not timetravel but instead he will be in oast only just like Kim so yeon, ryu kyung soo

Where is this plotline speculation coming from?

Is it from an official source?

If Lee Rang will be in present then they could have retained Ji Ah too. Why has she not been signed? Or maybe her presence is a plot twist?

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

I used to discuss storyline in MDL cmment section with one of my friends from mdl. She gave me some official news sources, she was fan of kim so yeon and i had also read some news abt same. 

At that time MDL hadnt updated synopsis of s2, so we were discussing abt storyline in detail nd now i think they had updated synopsis of show ehich is exactly similar to our discussion. U can check it on MDL. 

https://mydramalist.com/712521-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-season-2

IamRaj96 thumbnail

If Lee Rang will be in present then they could have retained Ji Ah too. Why has she not been signed? Or maybe her presence is a plot twist?

@bold Lee rang is died in present in s1 and reborn as human, so his storyline finished in s1 only. 

Now to revive him in s2 they had to use lee rang from past as in present he is just 6-7 yr old child (they had shown in s1 last epi) 

They cant retain Ji Ah as her purpose of storline already finished and they wanted to focus on Diff adventurous journey of Lee yeon & lee rang thats why they made him (yeon) to travel back in past.

Edited by IamRaj96 - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

As I guessed, the FL from S1 will have a cameo in S2.

But what about her role in S3?

I thought they should for S2 and S3 together, if the FL didnt shoot then will she not be in S3 either?