Crazy Thought 😜

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Guys I have just had this crazy thought which would end up Nehvait, Ekaaz and Kanik as the ultimate married couples

Nehvait

This track is a combination of all the ideas of all the people here;

* Naaz has already taken the photos of Nehvait together which she is yet to release. Now she will also find out that Nehvait are also working together on Jaiveer-Ekam's case, she will continue doing her jasoosigiri of Nehvait.

* Then Naaz will first publish the article on Jaiveer-Ekam in Nehmat's name which will first make Ekam lose his trust on Nehmat and later break their relation and this time even Mallika is not there to play the helper between Nehkam as she is already upset with her best-friend for keeping closeness with her fiance.

* When Nehkam's relationship is completely broken, Naaz will next release Nehvait's photos on SM which will break both Nehmat-Mallika's friendship completely and also break Advika's engagement. (as Nehvait will be accused of having an illicit affair by the media)

* Shamsher and Advait will face strong backlash from their political party and inorder to save their image Shamsher will ask Advait to marry Nehmat. 

* Advait will be shocked as usual but will agree to marry Nehmat. He and Shamsher will keep the proposal in front of Sandhus and convince them Advait is the best choice of life-partner for a now a completely broken Nehmat.

* The Sandhus will as usual emotionally blackmail Nehmat. Nehmat who doesn't have neither her boyfriend or best-friend beside her will be forced to agree to the emotional blackmailing of the Sandhus.

Kanik (This depends on Shamsher and Nikhil)

I don't know why but I feel it will be better for Nikhil to not to marry Naaz because first of all that girl is only using him and secondly, Naaz-Nikhil marriage will make the entire Kapoor family Jasmine's slaves which I really don't want to happen because I do feel bad for them, given how much we saw Jasmine torture the Virks.

* So after Advika's engagement is broken, Shamsher will feel that he still needs to keep an eye on Ekam's moves (as he is investigating Fatejo case) and that he can only do it if Ekam's sister Mallika is married to his family.

* As usual Shamsher will ask his second son Nikhil to marry Mallika.

* Whether Nikhil will agree or not depends on him (the chances are really low that Nikhil will agree to marry Mallika).

* But if at all both Nikhil and Mallika agree then they might get hitched. (Again it has very low chances to happen)

* Jasmine might try to stop if Nikhil and Mallika agree but I hope she gets hit by a bulldozer and dies on the spot without hindering with Nikhil and Mallika marriage.😈

Ekaaz (This again will happen only if Kanik happens)

* So when Nikhil and Mallika's marriage get fixed. The Sandhus will do the drama that Nikhil's marriage was earlier fixed with Naaz, so what will happen to their daughter now that her marriage is broken.

* At that time, Advait will come up with the idea that Ekam should marry Naaz. 

* Advait thinks of this idea because in that will way Nehmat will forever stay away from Ekam. Plus, he will emotionally blackmail Ekam saying that if he marries Naaz then his sister (Mallika)'s life will also get settled. (by marrying Nikhil)

* Ekam will be forced to agree for the well being of his sister. Jaiveer will also agree for Ekaaz marriage for his daughter while Renuka will be happy that she is getting Naaz as her DIL.

* Naaz who already lost Varun and Nikhil because of Nehmat will be frustrated with Nehmat and will agree to marry Ekam to take revenge on Nehmat.

* Jasmine will be dead by this timeπŸ˜†. Her other look-alike daughter will try to help her sister Naaz and might come to India but by the time she comes to India, it will be too late. Her sister will be already married to Ekam. (And maybe like @eiliyafatima said both of Jasmine's daughters fall for Ekam and fight with each other such that Ekam will be busy managing the two girls that he will not be able to concentrate on Nehmat)🀣. 

Guys I know these are quite crazy thoughts but I was feeling really bad for Ekam thinking that he will end up as a lonely rondu devdas forever his lifetime. So I really wished that Ekam gets someone and just leave Nehmat to be with Advait. 

The chances of UD going this way is really less. However I just wanted to share them here!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Guys I have just had this crazy thought which would end up Nehvait, Ekaaz and Kanik as the ultimate married couples

Nehvait

This track is a combination of all the ideas of all the people here;

* Naaz has already taken the photos of Nehvait together which she is yet to release. Now she will also find out that Nehvait are also working together on Jaiveer-Ekam's case, she will continue doing her jasoosigiri of Nehvait.

* Then Naaz will first publish the article on Jaiveer-Ekam in Nehmat's name which will first make Ekam lose his trust on Nehmat and later break their relation and this time even Mallika is not there to play the helper between Nehkam as she is already upset with her best-friend for keeping closeness with her fiance.

* When Nehkam's relationship is completely broken, Naaz will next release Nehvait's photos on SM which will break both Nehmat-Mallika's friendship completely and also break Advika's engagement. (as Nehvait will be accused of having an illicit affair by the media)

* Shamsher and Advait will face strong backlash from their political party and inorder to save their image Shamsher will ask Advait to marry Nehmat. 

* Advait will be shocked as usual but will agree to marry Nehmat. He and Shamsher will keep the proposal in front of Sandhus and convince them Advait is the best choice of life-partner for a now a completely broken Nehmat.

* The Sandhus will as usual emotionally blackmail Nehmat. Nehmat who doesn't have neither her boyfriend or best-friend beside her will be forced to agree to the emotional blackmailing of the Sandhus.

Kanik (This depends on Shamsher and Nikhil)

I don't know why but I feel it will be better for Nikhil to not to marry Naaz because first of all that girl is only using him and secondly, Naaz-Nikhil marriage will make the entire Kapoor family Jasmine's slaves which I really don't want to happen because I do feel bad for them, given how much we saw Jasmine torture the Virks.

* So after Advika's engagement is broken, Shamsher will feel that he still needs to keep an eye on Ekam's moves (as he is investigating Fatejo case) and that he can only do it if Ekam's sister Mallika is married to his family.

* As usual Shamsher will ask his second son Nikhil to marry Mallika.

* Whether Nikhil will agree or not depends on him (the chances are really low that Nikhil will agree to marry Mallika).

* But if at all both Nikhil and Mallika agree then they might get hitched. (Again it has very low chances to happen)

* Jasmine might try to stop if Nikhil and Mallika agree but I hope she gets hit by a bulldozer and dies on the spot without hindering with Nikhil and Mallika marriage.😈

Ekaaz (This again will happen only if Kanik happens)

* So when Nikhil and Mallika's marriage get fixed. The Sandhus will do the drama that Nikhil's marriage was earlier fixed with Naaz, so what will happen to their daughter now that her marriage is broken.

* At that time, Advait will come up with the idea that Ekam should marry Naaz. 

* Advait thinks of this idea because in that will way Nehmat will forever stay away from Ekam. Plus, he will emotionally blackmail Ekam saying that if he marries Naaz then his sister (Mallika)'s life will also get settled. (by marrying Nikhil)

* Ekam will be forced to agree for the well being of his sister. Jaiveer will also agree for Ekaaz marriage for his daughter while Renuka will be happy that she is getting Naaz as her DIL.

* Naaz who already lost Varun and Nikhil because of Nehmat will be frustrated with Nehmat and will agree to marry Ekam to take revenge on Nehmat.

* Jasmine will be dead by this timeπŸ˜†. Her other look-alike daughter will try to help her sister Naaz and might come to India but by the time she comes to India, it will be too late. Her sister will be already married to Ekam. (And maybe like @eiliyafatima said both of Jasmine's daughters fall for Ekam and fight with each other such that Ekam will be busy managing the two girls that he will not be able to concentrate on Nehmat)🀣. 

Guys I know these are quite crazy thoughts but I was feeling really bad for Ekam thinking that he will end up as a lonely rondu devdas forever his lifetime. So I really wished that Ekam gets someone and just leave Nehmat to be with Advait. 

The chances of UD going this way is really less. However I just wanted to share them here!

Dekho mere ko Ghanta Nahin Pata Kuchh and tbh honest I don't give a f about anyone at all... and I have no interest in anyone story BUT

Can they do something really really painful to Jasmine. Like just break her.., maybe a serial killer kills her daughter in front of her painfully... Or somehow repeat everything with her daughter what she did to tejo and she's to just watch helplessly. Please.... 

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Dekho mere ko Ghanta Nahin Pata Kuchh and tbh honest I don't give a f about anyone at all... and I have no interest in anyone story BUT

Can they do something really really painful to Jasmine. Like just break her.., maybe a serial killer kills her daughter in front of her painfully... Or somehow repeat everything with her daughter what she did to tejo and she's to just watch helplessly. Please.... 

I second that!!

Jasmine has still not suffered enough and she needs to see her both daughters suffering along with her 

why the heck is she living peacefully in Canada after all the killfest she has done πŸ˜‘

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

@green - Really sorry for tagging you in both the posts.

@pink - I completely agree with you. I wish to see the same happening with her. 

I feel domestic violence was too less a punishment for her. She has still not learnt from that!😑

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

@green - Really sorry for tagging you in both the posts.

@pink - I completely agree with you. I wish to see the same happening with her. 

I feel domestic violence was too less a punishment for her. She has still not learnt from that!😑

Don't be sorry. It's literally not a problem. I'm just so not interested in anything except Jasmine pain. 

Ye aurat kutte ki dum hai. No matter what, she'll always hurt other people. She's a born psychopath

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don't be sorry. It's literally not a problem. I'm just so not interested in anything except Jasmine pain. 

Ye aurat kutte ki dum hai. No matter what, she'll always hurt other people. She's a born psychopath

She is a living example of devil and the thing is no matter how much evil deeds she has done she will still get away with it without a scratchπŸ˜΅πŸ€“

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

- Nehvait will get married (we have already discussed about this couple many times) 

- Mallika- Nikhil will get married if Naaz refuses to marry Nikhil on the day of their marriage (just as Jasmine refused to marry Fateh) 

- Ekam-Naaz, even if these two people are meant to come together. The marriage will not happen anytime soon. Naaz will marry Ekam to take revenge from Nehmat and Ekam will marry Naaz to end Kapoor's and save Nehmat. 

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

I feel that this question is more apt in this topic so I'm writing it here:

Is Ekaaz completely impossible?

Because @gibige said that Ekam will not marry Naaz knowing she is the one who is responsible for Mallika's pain,

But like I said in this crazy thought wouldn't Ekam marry Naaz for the well being of his sister?

That is if Nikhil marries Mallika, then Ekam can marry Naaz to ensure that his sister's marriage is safe.

OR

Ekam can also marry Naaz to take revenge on her knowing that Nallika is the one responsible behind breaking his sister Mallika's marriage

And for breaking his and Nehmat's relationship 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I feel that this question is more apt in this topic so I'm writing it here:

Is Ekaaz completely impossible?

Because @gibige said that Ekam will not marry Naaz knowing she is the one who is responsible for Mallika's pain,

But like I said in this crazy thought wouldn't Ekam marry Naaz for the well being of his sister?

That is if Nikhil marries Mallika, then Ekam can marry Naaz to ensure that his sister's marriage is safe.

OR

Ekam can also marry Naaz to take revenge on her knowing that Nallika is the one responsible behind breaking his sister Mallika's marriage

And for breaking his and Nehmat's relationship 

Ekaaz isn't completely impossible..They can go for revenge track ..