Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Mallika's off-screen name is Neha Thakur,

Oh yeah btw suggest a off-screen name also for Mallika (Neha Thakur) and Nikhil (Samarth Jurel) because last time I didn't know who was playing Nikhil.

What about..

* Sameha

* Neharth

RoHa sounds good for Rohit and Neha

Neha and Samarth can be NehArth or SaHa

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mallika's off-screen name is Neha Thakur,

Oh yeah btw suggest a off-screen name also for Mallika (Neha Thakur) and Nikhil (Samarth Jurel) because last time I didn't know who was playing Nikhil.

What about..

* Sameha

* Neharth

Sameha

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

What do you guys think we should start deciding an off-screen name for Isha and Sahil like 'ISa' or 'IsHil'?

Or we should do it once Isha and Sahil are officially announced to be part of Udaariyaan?

What if Isha-Sahil are only going to come to Udaariyaan to promote their new show (Dreamiyata show)?

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

What do you guys think we should start deciding an off-screen name for Isha and Sahil like 'ISa' or 'IsHil'?

Or we should do it once Isha and Sahil are officially announced to be part of Udaariyaan?

What if Isha-Sahil are only going to come to Udaariyaan to promote their new show (Dreamiyata show)?

by selecting this I'm signing my nightmare contract ðŸ˜­ðŸ¤£

Let wait for charcter intro ...😆

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I hope she only comes for promotion.

Really not keen for any onscreen or offscreen name of her and her lead 

That guy sahil is is a gd actor.

Saw a glimpse of pinjara kubsurti ka.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Are they doing a new show?

how about SaSha😳