Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

👍🏼👍🏼… same Samreen😆 saw it only on reels😆.. Yaa sure… right now watching Thai shows😆

Ashuuuuuu

🤗🤗

🤗🤗

Ashuuuuuu

🤗

How are you?

Which Thai show you are watching now? I have completed My Husband In Law and My Forever Sunshine. I have seen some more Thai dramas but I forgot the names of those drama😆

Samreen is also here😳

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Blessy_

Ashuuuuuu

🤗🤗

🤗🤗

Ashuuuuuu

🤗

How are you?

Which Thai show you are watching now? I have completed My Husband In Law and My Forever Sunshine. I have seen some more Thai dramas but I forgot the names of those drama😆

Samreen is also here😳

hey sweetheart 🤗 missed u blessy ❤️🤗🤗My fav was forever sunshine… yet to c husband in lawTry watching love proposal & kluen chewit …❤️…both r one of the best thai dramas… saw many more.. but their names r confusing ,😆 like their actors🤣

_Blessy_ thumbnail

hey sweetheart 🤗 missed u blessy ❤️🤗🤗My fav was forever sunshine… yet to c husband in lawTry watching love proposal & kluen chewit …❤️…both r one of the best thai dramas… saw many more.. but their names r confusing ,😆 like their actors🤣

Missed you too ❤️

I have watched Kluen Chewit & I think I have watched 5 episodes of Love Proposal. I don't feel like watching Love Proposal😒

samarp2 thumbnail

Missed you too ❤️

I have watched Kluen Chewit & I think I have watched 5 episodes of Love Proposal. I don't feel like watching Love Proposal😒

it’s very nice… try watching… it’s amazing later… very beautiful story of siblings love.. but only that factor is odd to watch

samarp2 thumbnail

Missed you too ❤️

Blessy try jak sadtroo something something …😆 with Mik & Aum(actress name )😆 that show is also nice 👍 

_Blessy_ thumbnail

Blessy try jak sadtroo something something …😆 with Mik & Aum(actress name )😆 that show is also nice 👍 

Okay!!

Now I am watching because this is my first life😳

samarp2 thumbnail

Okay!!

Now I am watching because this is my first life😳

👍😊

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Duranga is the reason I started watching Kdrama. I had not watched anything prior to that. I watched FoE out of curiosity to see how it ends and I was hooked. I have become a die hard fan of LJG   already finished lawless lawyer and watching again my life now.

Coming to Duranga, while I liked it a lot initially, FoE is on a diff level altogether and both its leads are far better. FoE is better in a lot of ways - the chemistry between the leads is fantastic and the bond the hero shares with his daughter pulls your heart strings every time the two are onscreen. That is missing in Duranga. All the fb scenes - be it their first date, or the first time they kiss and then the couch scene - r so beautiful ❤️ You cannot compare that to Duranga. However, I would like to add one thing about the male lead Gulshan Devaiah in Duranga. He is a fabulous actor and he did do a good job. One thing I felt Duranga portrayed slightly better was the controlled emotions of the male lead. While the character is putting on a show for the world including his own family, the change in his character was subtle and believable. In FoE, the male lead is entirely normal - he is acting all lovey dovey and he even teases the female lead romantically on many occasions which (though I enjoyed those moments incredibly), I found it hard to relate. He was way too normal. Comparatively Gulshan portrayed the character with controlled emotions which felt kinda believable.