Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Neelu will kill herself to kill her alter ego. Meets will adopt her child and name him Neelu+ Meet  =Neet

may be its a girl child then they will name her Neeti.. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

I wish the makers who promote these  immoral stuff gets arrested. Because I feel these are further worse crimes than one murder too. Because as a consequence of promoting these stuff leads to more than one death either through oppression or Suicide. I recently heard there was a case on Ekta Kapoor. She and Gul Khan just needs to bear the brunt of their own deeds, that is polluting the people's minds. And now SSP is also coming to this category.

A genuine curiosity?

Idk why and why this entertainment industry be the people related to tv serials, or Bollywood or fashion that such a huge percent of people (obviously not all) succumb to immorality. I am not saying other industries don't just that these industries have it more. It is like they can't escape, many don't intend to but somehow gets trapped. Why is there so much pollution in Showbiz , I was just wondering this afternoon? Or is it my wrong perception ? I am genuinely curious. What is the main driving force for this to happen?

I dont follow much news in the entertainment industry so really cant comment with any examples... but showbiz is about show and image.... so they can go to different lengths to make or maintain an image... if the image is a false image, then more work to maintain it.... if its a true image then work is only directed to improving it.... and if they dont, then die/become bankrupt/struggle as a nonentity. Which can push them towards other means to stay afloat. Baaki its all business... for the govt too... just like the tobacco industry.... revenue matters. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Snigdha080/status/1584437588022087680?s=20&t=1ATCo6vY7q86-xSnETXbrQ

New montage of Meet..I guess hooda will loose her memory..something good finally but I feel she'll put an act to bring out the truth of cbd 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepub972

https://twitter.com/Snigdha080/status/1584437588022087680?s=20&t=1ATCo6vY7q86-xSnETXbrQ

New montage of Meet..I guess hooda will loose her memory..something good finally but I feel she'll put an act to bring out the truth of cbd 

I dont believe it ๐Ÿ˜… and agar hoga bhi tho bakwaas track hi hoga. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They are copying everything from Twitter lol... She should have lost her memory due to hitting her head in that fire ๐Ÿคฆ would have made more sense... It would have been better than her forgiving Meetwa immediately after opening her eyes like the doormat she is... ๐Ÿ™„ 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Driving force is money. More immorality brings more money.

Oo sometimes these things scare me.

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anjureads

I dont follow much news in the entertainment industry so really cant comment with any examples... but showbiz is about show and image.... so they can go to different lengths to make or maintain an image... if the image is a false image, then more work to maintain it.... if its a true image then work is only directed to improving it.... and if they dont, then die/become bankrupt/struggle as a nonentity. Which can push them towards other means to stay afloat. Baaki its all business... for the govt too... just like the tobacco industry.... revenue matters. 

All these are so scary sometimes๐Ÿ˜ญ.  Sometimes I should stop thinking but again sometimes curosity just doesn't stop๐Ÿคช.

Physics_girl thumbnail

Nothing good happens in the show. And honestly I don't care. I am really at peace now keeping distance from ITV except a few clips here and there sometimes. Aur tabh hi Sara frustration yaha nikalti hu๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

I really wish the action would be taken on channels so that they do not pressurize makers to destroy the show for trp.

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

ML meet ahlawat ka bhi to ho sakta h๐Ÿ˜ˆ

The have specified ML of meet ,kaun meet ye ni bataya๐Ÿ˜ˆ