Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Pushpa is as real as it can be!! Kick-ass woman! 🔥🔥🔥

Hope she remains so.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

RWSP = Ravivaar with Star Parivaar 

TTT = Thu Thu Thu and nazar utaarna that Arjun Sir (host), Anupamaa or YRKKH folks keep doing in the show. 

Ooh 🤢 NVM, taking it back 🤣

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anupama is now story of only festival and  parties instead of focusing on anupama own journey they just focus  on festival parties almost every week that too 4,5 days 

By God they dedicate kinjal delivery bady for 6 episode and now they spend 6 episode to welcome baby . Each episode is just filler l

2 fight  karenge phir uske baad sub festival aise manayega ki jaise khuch hua nahin

Maano lo ki babudra aur Pushpa mein ladaai hui poorra court ho gaya aur phir baad mein pushpa  babudra ko apne bete ki shaadi mein haste hue invite kare aur babudra kisi baat ke liye haste hue invite kare to kaisa lagega 

Aur doosra writer abuser jaise vanraj baa ko glorify karte hain that is why almost stop watching that show  only reading updates

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Thank you for the detailed comparison.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have seen lots of pushpa like ladies in my life - in fact I can relate to her actions most of the times... while I have NOT seen any one like Anupama 😊

I meant to say is - most of lower class & lower middle class ladies have a bit of pushpa in them.... while anupama is OTT.

Thank you pushpa writers for writing such a beautiful story and makers for making it possible!

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I have seen lots of pushpa like ladies in my life - in fact I can relate to her actions most of the times...most of lower class & lower middle class ladies have a bit of pushpa in them.... 

Thank you pushpa writers for writing such a beautiful story and makers for making it possible!

So true. And some of these ladies have gone ahead to become inspirations. 

A heartfelt thank you to the makers for keeping it real with Pushpa Impossible 👍🏼

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I've never seen Anupama, but know about Pushpa. Whenever it comes to content, a Sab TV show will always be superior to a Star Plus one. 

Pushpa is a very real character. When I watched its first couple of episodes, I had a hard time warming upto it, but since mom is a regular viewer of the show, I ended up watching some of its episodes as well. The show, as well as Pushpa, the character, surprised me. 

I hope the show continues its glorious run. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metamorphosis

I've never seen Anupama, but know about Pushpa. Whenever it comes to content, a Sab TV show will always be superior to a Star Plus one. 

Completely with you on this one, especially in the last 5 years or so. Have found content on Sab TV more relatable ❤️

Pushpa is a very real character. When I watched its first couple of episodes, I had a hard time warming upto it, but since mom is a regular viewer of the show, I ended up watching some of its episodes as well. The show, as well as Pushpa, the character, surprised me. I hope the show continues its glorious run. 

It is truly an amazing show that lives up to the love and admiration of its fans. Hope it stays focussed on content and reaches greater heights 👍🏼

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago