Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
raw no editnothing LOL
boched lyrics at end
n i have breath issues 😆
Nice one Munna, I like this song, it's from Saajan right?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
raw no editnothing LOL
boched lyrics at end
n i have breath issues 😆
Nice one Munna, I like this song, it's from Saajan right?
yes its from sajaan
Are you upset that the process is being delayed ? Or how it’s judged ?
Lol I think it would be best if I don't comment further.😆
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
raw no editnothing LOL
boched lyrics at end
n i have breath issues 😆
It's Amazing Munna 🤗
..
It's Raw & jo gaya hai tune Dil Se ❤️
..
..
Keep them coming bhai.
wah ji wah wah ji wahOriginally posted by: allizzwell
Hey guys...❤️ posting Lag ja gale on Shirsha's request
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
raw no editnothing LOL
boched lyrics at end
n i have breath issues 😆
Arey waah Munna. That was very nice. 👍🏼 Finally sab ki awaz sun ne ko mil rahi hai. Feels good. 😃
Thank you cutiepie🤗
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
This could be the only time you catch me doing this
Now you didnt tag me. Should i also be hurt?