Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Short hair? So no wonder she had the old look in ZRA... 

Show tho ab cheap hota jaa rha hai 🤢... if I were watching this I would have slowly started becoming averse to the actors also by now... thank goodness I stopped. 

Yes I am averse to actors too.. I mean actually not averse but like indifferent… kuch b kre … waise b I was never too much into actors…  its all about characters for me … and at this point I hate Meet Ahlawat a lot .. and irritated with Meet Hooda ..

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

hello everyone… anyone still following the show? 

I check the updates sometimes in Twitter n if too curious I watch it... CBD might be a psycho lol she does weird implusive stuff at times if things don't go her way... She was almost gonna cut her hand to force Raj to eat her paratha 🤪 Meetwa deserves her lol... Oh right BD is gonna steal money from the office n try to frame it on Doormat yay... 😝

Anjureads thumbnail

Yes I am averse to actors too.. I mean actually not averse but like indifferent… kuch b kre … waise b I was never too much into actors…  its all about characters for me … and at this point I hate Meet Ahlawat a lot .. and irritated with Meet Hooda ..

Haan actually you are right.... averse is not really the right word... indifferent is more like it. Main apni baat karu tho I too watch for story and characters... but after Shanty and Raj confession drama, characters tho rahe nahi...  so after a short break of few episodes had started watching from the middle of fake shadi for the actors and their acting and their scenes... but that interest also waned... they are excellent actors no doubt but ab agar koi kahe that there was a meaningful scene which was awesome and they both aced it, or even one of their individual scenes, tab bhi main dekhne na jaoon... but after that point is being averse... sometimes the irritating expressions(wrt the character) that get stuck in our mind... waha tak main pahunchi nahi thankfully. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Haan actually you are right.... averse is not really the right word... indifferent is more like it. Main apni baat karu tho I too watch for story and characters... but after Shanty and Raj confession drama, characters tho rahe nahi...  so after a short break of few episodes had started watching from the middle of fake shadi for the actors and their acting and their scenes... but that interest also waned... they are excellent actors no doubt but ab agar koi kahe that there was a meaningful scene which was awesome and they both aced it, or even one of their individual scenes, tab bhi main dekhne na jaoon... but after that point is being averse... sometimes the irritating expressions(wrt the character) that get stuck in our mind... waha tak main pahunchi nahi thankfully. 

with me .. its like I am not watching… just reading tweets and if a clip is posted there then feeling chemistry is missing.., and honestly yesterday only I was telling Nikki that if I ever want to stop following completely… I will watch a full episode without FF and that will make sure that I am so turned off to not even follow anything related to the show .. so far I am still stuck because I am just reading tweets and not actually watching it… but mje lg ra h ye daring act b kr lu .. uske bad I will never be anywhere near Meet .. forum twitter or Ig..  or ab ITV mje dekhna ni

Anjureads thumbnail

with me .. its like I am not watching… just reading tweets and if a clip is posted there then feeling chemistry is missing.., and honestly yesterday only I was telling Nikki that if I ever want to stop following completely… I will watch a full episode without FF and that will make sure that I am so turned off to not even follow anything related to the show .. so far I am still stuck because I am just reading tweets and not actually watching it… but mje lg ra h ye daring act b kr lu .. uske bad I will never be anywhere near Meet .. forum twitter or Ig..  or ab ITV mje dekhna ni

@bold: nice idea 😆

Jugnu21 thumbnail

ab mje bilkul b mn ni h ye show dekhne ka … trp b bad gyi .. ab ye sb hi wahiyat cheeze dikhayenge 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Surprise with trp.. writers well done👏 you have increased show trp so much with your wonderful writing 🙃🤧