Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

@bold..so true😆...2521..i was watching while it was ongoing.just i skipped last epi..for me the story ended, when they were dating with happy end..rest continuation didnt make any sense or had to do anything with story at all🤪

that y i am too always scared of watching ongoing dramas...cause near end, i just loose it...now how ever good the dramas r..i will wait till its done, then will watch it..hate to stop in midway.same happened with Woori the virgin drama...started for the leads...but had to stop before last 4 epi..cause ending just didnt make sense😭

but isnt 2521 still worth a watch...I would still recommend it and ask to stop at epi 14 🤣

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EXOL

but isnt 2521 still worth a watch...I would still recommend it and ask to stop at epi 14 🤣

same👍🤣 worth it… just people need to stop at epi 14😆 

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

2521 is lot better, i didnt have prob with ending at all.... Atleast both leads were alive nd fine till the end. 

Otherwise there are some shows like youth of may or uncontrollably fond where one of lead dies which is so heartbreaking. 

edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Healer

Hospital Playlist

Prison Playbook

Reply 1988

My mister

Secret Garden

Misaeng

Edited by edelweiss - 1 years ago
NiniBear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I'm currently watching it... It's soo good. The story, the characters and their plots. 

I've heard there is going to be a 2nd season. 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NiniBear

I'm currently watching it... It's soo good. The story, the characters and their plots. 

I've heard there is going to be a 2nd season. 

yes second season in december