Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: meghavi

'Make new friends keep the old, one is silver, the other gold.'

1.)  What do you guys think about the quote?

partly true and partly not

2.)  What do you think, are old friends one of life's best treasures?  And is 'old' really 'gold?' 😃

I do agree friends are the best gift of life and we all treasure old friends but if we dont make new friends how will we move on you dont get old friends everywhere. New friends enhance your life and make you live your life.Old is gold but new is view you have to move on in life. I a not telling old friends are not treasures they are some of the rarest gems of the world but one should not forget making new friends because they have old.

Manzil bahut door thi aur raasta bahut kathin tha

saathi saath aate gaye aur karwaan badhta gaya.

shellytt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I believe that it is true, old friends are gold! They are the ones who were there with you when you realized who you are. You grew up together and nothing can ever replace that! 😊 I am still close with a couple of my school friends and even when I see my other school friends after a long time, we slip into our same old banter and talk although our lives have gone in separate directions. Recently a couple of us got together for another friend's wedding and even though we haveen't seen each other in years it was still wonderful! I don't think that I can ever have that type of comfort and ease with my newer friends, but they are not to be discounted for they are still special to me. 😊
cheri thumbnail
life is not possible if u dont got frieends 😳 ...i shifted & i lost all my friends 😭
Sutapasima thumbnail

Love & Friendship

Posted: 1 years ago

Our CC team was always awesome 👏