I survived some 10 mins of it and will always be thankful to god for sparing my soul from further torture😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
I survived some 10 mins of it and will always be thankful to god for sparing my soul from further torture😆
This is what happens when I get distracted so easily. Let me find the thread and find your post 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
This is what happens when I get distracted so easily. Let me find the thread and find your post 😆
Hehe it's okay, Don't search for it.. jab samne ana hoga wo post khud aa jayega 😁
That movie was made so that we could exactly see how bad a movie can be😆Originally posted by: sheena.cool
Seriously no movie can compete with the absurdity and boredom of Humshakals....not even Salman NISCHAY and Srk's YEH LAMHE JUDAAI KE
.................
Now I suspect that you watched Race3 also. 😳Who are you? Do we know you?🤦♀️
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
Now I suspect that you watched Race3 also. 😳Who are you? Do we know you?🤦♀️
I forgot there was a Race 3. Oh my god, I bet you she has. 🙃🚩
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
Now I suspect that you watched Race3 also. 😳Who are you? Do we know you?🤦♀️
🤣
The answer to this was revealed on BWF before. And I have nothing else more to say.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
- The first half of Ek Villain 2 should be equivalent to a full movie.
- Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya
- Ra One
- Jaane Dushman
- Any movie that featured Tusshar Kapoor as the main lead
- Raja Ki Aayegi Bharat
- Mela
- Kambakht Ishk
@bold 
@green
Tees maar khaa and love aaj kal 2
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
🤣
The answer to this was revealed on BWF before. And I have nothing else more to say.
See we are right. She just confessed.🤦♀️🥺
This magnum opus deserves to be watched onscreen. OMG, what a movie!!!!!! Robert Pattison and Anne Hatheway were the show stealers.
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2088152779457962472?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9796
6