Time aane pe sab pata chal jageya...now let's be happy with your team.Tum ab kia krne wali hoo 🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Time aane pe sab pata chal jageya...now let's be happy with your team.Tum ab kia krne wali hoo 🤓
I m happyOriginally posted by: Infinitely
Time aane pe sab pata chal jageya...now let's be happy with your team.
Lkn mujhe Tumpe shak hai 🤓
Red_eyes and AwolfAndParrot are in our team.
😡 Kitni baar hoyega swap
Team Bheem mein sab change ho gaye, except TR Rashi. Other teams have atleast one original member expect TR.
Finally the team Yudhishthir is sthir 🤣 ab yuddh baki hai 😆
Let's rock fellas🥳
Originally posted by: Infinitely
Time aane pe sab pata chal jageya...now let's be happy with your team.
Aur kitney shock deney hain.
Again swapping going to happen kya 🥺
🤣🤣🤣 Rashi hai hi unique sab new layin🤣Originally posted by: kavya1994
Team Bheem mein sab change ho gaye, except TR Rashi. Other teams have atleast one original member expect TR.
I don’t know I just got here so why don’t you tell how many times plz 😭😭🤣Originally posted by: teri_Sanem
😡 Kitni baar hoyega swap
Hola beautiful peeps 🤔💙
Hey guyz Since yesterday I am playing forum games and I enjoying it alot So thought to start my own thread as one game is on my mind Ok so it's...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
1.4k