Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: m4manju

hmm ok. this is getting confusing but maybe by next week you'll know what exactly happened.

leap promo is here but this girl is called cheeni so i'm not sure if this is malini's daughter or arylie's daughter or a random girl. btw looks like it's happening next wednesday πŸ˜²

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgByCyUAVNL/?hl=en

also where's aryan? i want to see his new look too πŸ˜­

also another spoiler for saturday's episode..imlie got hurt in the head, so maybe she'll suffer from a ML and will join aryan's newspaper again as a journalist and we'll get Arylie 2.0? 

https://twitter.com/vrinshacaps/status/1547929642656354305

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 1 years ago
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

leap promo is here but this girl is called cheeni so i'm not sure if this is malini's daughter or arylie's daughter or a random girl. btw looks like it's happening next wednesday πŸ˜²

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgByCyUAVNL/?hl=en

also where's aryan? i want to see his new look too πŸ˜­

also another spoiler for saturday's episode..imlie got hurt in the head, so maybe she'll suffer from a ML and will join aryan's newspaper again as a journalist and we'll get Arylie 2.0? 

https://twitter.com/vrinshacaps/status/1547929642656354305

this looks like some super confusing khichdi to be honest, too many babies to know who is who πŸ˜† btw, my doubt that these writers stalk FFs is getting stronger, cheeni is very uncommon nickname and it was used in one old arshi ff for khushi. #JustSaying

I think the child is aryalie's kid, as it's seen imlie is holding her tummy when she fell downπŸ˜•

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

this looks like some super confusing khichdi to be honest, too many babies to know who is who πŸ˜† btw, my doubt that these writers stalk FFs is getting stronger, cheeni is very uncommon nickname and it was used in one old arshi ff for khushi. #JustSaying

I think the child is aryalie's kid, as it's seen imlie is holding her tummy when she fell downπŸ˜•

yep makers are doing a great job at keeping the mystery alive with these confusing promos and spoilers (the creative director Muskaan always releases these spoilers to keep the fans guessing)

@cheeni: really? wow! i thought they named her cheeni because imlie's mother is called meethi, then imlie, hence cheeni for imlie's daughter. IF she's actually arylie's daughter, i'd hate the fact that aryan singh rathore's daughter will be called cheeni πŸ˜² hope this is just a nickname, otherwise this is giving me flashbacks about AvNeil's son mogli πŸ€‘

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

how cute are these two looking offscreen  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgCQ8J6Pd0D/?hl=en

m4manju thumbnail

yep makers are doing a great job at keeping the mystery alive with these confusing promos and spoilers (the creative director Muskaan always releases these spoilers to keep the fans guessing)

@cheeni: really? wow! i thought they named her cheeni because imlie's mother is called meethi, then imlie, hence cheeni for imlie's daughter. IF she's actually arylie's daughter, i'd hate the fact that aryan singh rathore's daughter will be called cheeni πŸ˜² hope this is just a nickname, otherwise this is giving me flashbacks about AvNeil's son mogli πŸ€‘

yup its very confusing. lets see what happens.

@cheeni - no, its very uncoomon nickname and this very popular old arshi ff was where it was used pretty much only time... ( i've read a LOT of FFs so i can say with conviction) and lol, its a sweet name re, cheeni in hindi means sugar literally. it grows on you. 

@mogli - naam mat lo uss stupid leap ka. they showed freaking 10 years leap! what were they thinking?😑 and then mogli? like really? chalo woh bhi thik hain but there were no proper scenes with avneil and their child like a real family😡 it ruined avneil for me

Edited by m4manju - 1 years ago
m4manju thumbnail

sweet πŸ˜³

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

yup its very confusing. lets see what happens.

@cheeni - no, its very uncoomon nickname and this very popular old arshi ff was where it was used pretty much only time... ( i've read a LOT of FFs so i can say with conviction) and lol, its a sweet name re, cheeni in hindi means sugar literally. it grows on you. 

@mogli - naam mat lo uss stupid leap ka. they showed freaking 10 years leap! what were they thinking?😑 and then mogli? like really? chalo woh bhi thik hain but there were no proper scenes with avneil and their child like a real family😡 it ruined avneil for me

dw yes i trust your FF knowledge, my FF encyclopedia πŸ˜†

hahahahha i know cheeni means sugar and it means sugar in bengali too πŸ˜† but i just dont want any cheeni/gudiya/cheeku or xyz as Arylie's kids πŸ˜²

sorry for mentioning mogli, seems like the wounds are still fresh 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

came back to comment on this. Looks like people are trolling sush on SM which is really unfair. it's her life and her choice. Good or bad, she'll be the one bearing the consequences and fans have no right to badmouth her on her dating choices 

m4manju thumbnail

dw yes i trust your FF knowledge, my FF encyclopedia πŸ˜†

hahahahha i know cheeni means sugar and it means sugar in bengali too πŸ˜† but i just dont want any cheeni/gudiya/cheeku or xyz as Arylie's kids πŸ˜²

sorry for mentioning mogli, seems like the wounds are still fresh 

hehe shukriya shukriya πŸ˜†

cool, I didnt know it means same in bengali too. :D and yeah i get your point but remember this is sitara, they HAVE to have a grown up kid on their leads if a show is running longer 

@mogli  - hmm it is :(

m4manju thumbnail

came back to comment on this. Looks like people are trolling sush on SM which is really unfair. it's her life and her choice. Good or bad, she'll be the one bearing the consequences and fans have no right to badmouth her on her dating choices 

let me just reply and continue this in new thread, we crossed 150 here

one more cc done πŸ₯³