Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

Wao acha bts.

Now janta wants to know from where do u get so many BTS.

Thanks for them❤️

But dear y❤️ maange more☺️ 

Janta ko mera dher sara pyaar ...😉😃

YT  se ❤️...

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shridharg

Nakul have great potential but they are wasting it ...seriously .... 

I wanted someone with attitude for Nakul .. bring in some zest and spice to the characters .... all thanda thanda hai ... 🤔

KriSha now a days are more into mature characters ..😳 They are in their own LaLa land ... 😃

so we need that raw teenager make some noise kind of characters ... 😉🤣Cant expect this from Saroj ...🤣 since she have her noise to make everyday .... 🥳 

Anjali is into mera Kahna sirf mera hai .. other than this hissing around the furniture ... I wanted her to pursue her business ..while still being pain in the ass ...for KriSa ...

Kusum ... ka kuch nahi ho saktha ...she is a mess ... abhi uska halka  sa sar zameen se bahar aaya hai ...long way to go ... very boring character ...

Sab se jadha busy is Saroj .. with the chakki , knifes , grinding her teeth .. or walking restlessly around house ... Her brain is always on work mode ... 😉 

@bold don't even imagine for this. She is already creating noise pollution in the show.😡

I srsly be like kaash tv pr dekhte hue b double tap kr k 10 sec kr kr scene hi nikal du just like YouTube.

😭but there is no such option, so i just able to mute nothing else😭

Kuch toh sukun aaye😆

shridharg thumbnail

@bold don't even imagine for this. She is already creating noise pollution in the show.😡

I srsly be like kaash tv pr dekhte hue b double tap kr k 10 sec kr kr scene hi nikal du just like YouTube.

Kuch toh sukun aaye😆

...............🤣

Saroj ..This is 2nd show of her am watching with same negativity ...in that serial too.. in fact she was quite dangerous ... it was on star plus maybe .. 2 sisters got married same family *Saroj's .. So am quite used too ..She is golu golu and cute ... She is soft spoken versatile actor .. knows many languages ... ❤️

shridharg thumbnail

Kuch toh sukun aaye😆

Saroj ....Poor soul have to be like walking dead in all the episodes ... not fair ek smile likh dethe script mein thoda out of the box ho jatha ....😃

...............🤣

Saroj ..This is 2nd show of her am watching with same negativity ...in that serial too.. in fact she was quite dangerous ... it was on star plus maybe .. 2 sisters got married same family *Saroj's .. So am quite used too ..She is golu golu and cute ... She is soft spoken versatile actor .. knows many languages ... ❤️

Oh really.

Whch show. I haven't seen her any show.

Actually i m not fond of tv. I just randomly saw few scenes of albela and then like and start watching.

Similarly i watched one more show in the same pattern.

But ya she is actually really cute. Kaash she is svt in the serial too.

shridharg thumbnail

Oh really.

Whch show. I haven't seen her any show.

Actually i m not fond of tv. I just randomly saw few scenes of albela and then like and start watching.

Similarly i watched one more show in the same pattern.

But ya she is actually really cute. Kaash she is svt in the serial too.

Saroj ...It's Jiji maa on Star Bharat....2017

looking at her make up and accessories will get to know her character will be like hmmmmm 🤔😲

zombie .... or more precisely walking dead ....🤣

Sayyu ..in Tere Sheher mein 2015 and Jijaji Chhat Parr Koii Hai  2021 ..won Best Actor In Comic Role Female (Popular)

NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

srsly be like kaash tv pr dekhte hue b double tap kr k 10 sec kr kr scene hi nikal du just like YouTube.

smiley19but there is no such option, so i just able to mute nothing elsesmiley19

Kuch toh sukun aaye

Haha ha seriously now a days I also think while watching tv show tv par bhi skip.ka option hona chahie to skip unwanted scence kya kare yt Ott ki adalat ho gayi hai 

Ya mute is good isse trp bhi kam nahi hoti skip on tv or hota tar it effects are trps too 

shridharg thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoKNY7DovbE

Some more nok joks  from KriSa ....❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bu-KZLc9-Y

KriSa mirror Romance ....❤️ Kahna helping wifey to get ready ...😉

Edited by shridharg - 1 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Actually was busy with my sem exams kinuji. Got completed today only 😆

no problem 😊..hope exams went well 👍..I am fully occupied with work too..try to visit often but can't ☹

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoKNY7DovbE

Some more nok joks  from KriSa ....❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bu-KZLc9-Y

KriSa mirror Romance ....❤️ Kahna helping wifey to get ready ...😉

Haye kanha ek hi toh dil h, kitni baar jeetoge❤️

Wish i too get a husband like kanha☺️