Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

I can never get over the fact that she was shown to handle 3 goons with weapons and everything while 6 months pregnant…. 

and she is not able to handle kunal-manushi when she is not even pregnant… yeah they gave the justification that she just had her delivery and weak … 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I can never get over the fact that she was shown to handle 3 goons with weapons and everything while 6 months pregnant…. 

and she is not able to handle kunal-manushi when she is not even pregnant… yeah they gave the justification that she just had her delivery and weak … 

I would say this one is acceptable..your strength is different after delivery..you do drain out and it takes couple of days to get to a functional level..when you are pregnant and if it’s healthy pregnancy then you are less mobile but it’s totally different after giving birth..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

I would say this one is acceptable..your strength is different after delivery..you do drain out and it takes couple of days to get to a functional level..when you are pregnant and if it’s healthy pregnancy then you are less mobile but it’s totally different after giving birth..

yeah .. agreed …  even I am interested to know that how did she manage to get out of that bomb blast… I know its ITV and she will be saved … but given her weak strength and her foot caught in the grill.. let’s see …

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

yeah .. agreed …  even I am interested to know that how did she manage to get out of that bomb blast… I know its ITV and she will be saved … but given her weak strength and her foot caught in the grill.. let’s see …

True..hope they show some smart thing..as she can’t just throw things around..