Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Yaar you and blue think of insta too much. Infact i specially unfollowed priyankit to get out of this headache.

People play on insta. Following unfollowing r tricks. If Pri is using insta she too can play. So don't think much of it.  Fact is Pri is very less active on insta and in public. I feel its more of work pressure on her. Till now she had a linear character that remained same all through. It was jadfa who had volatile character. But since last two months she is working way too much. She needs rest and be away from politics. I feel lot of politics happens on sets. That simmy gurpreet satti and all what work they have . Bass poore din set pe pade raho politics karo. Ankit Pri and Isha have really way too much workload. 

Buzzo just needs to catch one of the three bass. Before it was Pri and Isha. Now Ankit. Sadly i am not intrested in him. Fact is their is something about Pri and Isha. They do lighten up the screen. Anki is bore. Even if in Vlog. All he has is sadu face and flat jokes. With Priyankit Pri always use to go extra miles to bring some fun. Since they r Fatejo too so it adds to the aura.

I don't dislike Isha.  She is a bright girl and looks cute with Pri. Alas ! Both can't be together.  Coz both have dominent PR and both r fighting for their place . With Anki Pri follows. She never tries to dominate him. In return she does expect pampering ( even if she never asks ) which i don't think she gets. So it must be straining for her. 

In all these .. one more thing is that Anki is sadu when he is not with Pri...this i observed...he is somewhat chill when she is around otherwise back to his normal mode

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mink

We hear you, same feelings across the board. Less said about Gurpreet and the E, the better….most here skip or mute the scenes.

With UD you have to learn to detach a little and watch it randomly when episode reviews are good, otherwise you spoil your whole day!!!! I’ve found I’m venting less because I keep low expectations and expect the worse. We’ve had a few good Fatejo episodes so naturally J/Gurpreet drama be puked on us now…

By the way, J the gods gift to moga, wouldn’t have let Amrik touch her, she had a disgusted look when he said ILU J while just hugging her. She’s never considered him a man, she’s always wanted a man like F! So she’s not pregnant and as Twitter says it’s a gas baby for now 

Good thing is her gas and general bubble will pop soon! They’ve made her so evil and high again that her crash landing is coming…T being in this state will come out Sherni when she heals 

Wait Jasmine’s pregnancy is fake? OMG 😳 Bruh she is so intolerable 

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

J can do anything.

But I feel it can be interpreted in two ways, one that he should accept the work of God and marry Jasmine.

Second, that he should be strong and fight, bcz there will be challenges (his mom)

I feel the s cond one this time

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

this is me planning to kill chamiya

please please do it  kill her as viking kill😎  with the knife  put knife in her throat  and stab her 

typhoon thumbnail

chamiya thinks she is wimming but f is only tejos   last minute she will be busted  high on over confidence and arrogance

typhoon thumbnail

Yaar you and blue think of insta too much. Infact i specially unfollowed priyankit to get out of this headache.

People play on insta. Following unfollowing r tricks. If Pri is using insta she too can play. So don't think much of it.  Fact is Pri is very less active on insta and in public. I feel its more of work pressure on her. Till now she had a linear character that remained same all through. It was jadfa who had volatile character. But since last two months she is working way too much. She needs rest and be away from politics. I feel lot of politics happens on sets. That simmy gurpreet satti and all what work they have . Bass poore din set pe pade raho politics karo. Ankit Pri and Isha have really way too much workload. 

Buzzo just needs to catch one of the three bass. Before it was Pri and Isha. Now Ankit. Sadly i am not intrested in him. Fact is their is something about Pri and Isha. They do lighten up the screen. Anki is bore. Even if in Vlog. All he has is sadu face and flat jokes. With Priyankit Pri always use to go extra miles to bring some fun. Since they r Fatejo too so it adds to the aura.

I don't dislike Isha.  She is a bright girl and looks cute with Pri. Alas ! Both can't be together.  Coz both have dominent PR and both r fighting for their place . With Anki Pri follows. She never tries to dominate him. In return she does expect pampering ( even if she never asks ) which i don't think she gets. So it must be straining for her. 

big drama is going off screen between all cast 😆  i dont dare to go sm now its dirt

shan good u unfollowed  have peace of mind

typhoon thumbnail

That has to be the ugliest blouse ever made. It is not even fit. It doesn't even look like the cups are of right size. Also when you design or style something it has to be according to the person. Hers should have been conservative. 

Give priyanka a backless blouse and she'll pull it off like a model. Isha can't. Idk who told her that this'll look good. 

I'd throw myself in a naala before I'm told to wear something like this. And I love to wear backless. 

https://twitter.com/harappanchick/status/1538853638948687874?s=20&t=Np32iwU4Y8ltcua77HSZ2A

mc bc   🤬  j is a elephant  bitch jeth se ragadai  aur shaadi shame on u amrik ghost will torture u

typhoon thumbnail

Btw have not all here obswrved. Ankit face is puffed up. In all his recent scenes his face has changed. He no more looks the same Ankit that he was one year before. Even his belly is throwing out of his shirt. Gurpreet ka ghar ka khana has done wonders on Ankit. 

In a funny way that can be one of reasons of Priyankit tussel🤣. Pri likes to fit and emphasises on exercising. That's one thing she always appreciated about Ankit. Ankit is becoming golu molu. So for Pri he is no her idol.. Look what i decoded.  koi mujhe oscar do bhai 🥳

true shan ankit has reduced weight still his face is puffy ajeeb sa ho gaya   old fateh was ❤️

priyankit tussel can be coz of many reason we dont know😆

but he needs to stop drinking if reason is liquor   if he had beer  belly aata 

typhoon thumbnail

J can do anything.

But I feel it can be interpreted in two ways, one that he should accept the work of God and marry Jasmine.

Second, that he should be strong and fight, bcz there will be challenges (his mom)

i think babaji was the one who told f  that her love is alive when f didnt know pagal tejo was alive 

he gave him hope   so this baba is positive 

and in precap same baba is warning fateh that his journey will be full of thorns  and tejo will remain pagal as of now   plus upperwale ki marzi means stupid gurpreet will sceme with j for jafa marriage 

please tanya bust j fake pregnancy   so  then this g will run to pagal tejo tu jaise se bhi hai meri hai😉

as g knows j can keep her as servant she will not regard her also