Fateh, Sandhus and Virks OS: Rishtey

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

“Tejo… Tejo…dekho main tumhare liye kya laya hoon…” Fateh entered Sandhu house happily, knowing how much she loved Jalebis. This childish avatar of Tejo did not have the eternal self-restraint of his mature Tejo, and he loved her eagerness, uncaring attitude… The way she’d cling to him without thinking about anything or anyone, he could also lose himself with her in their little beautiful world.

“Tejo…Tejoo…”he called again.

As he entered, he was a little surprised to see his family there.

“Fateh…humein tumse kuch baat karni hai…” Papa Sandhu looked distraught. Now he noticed everyone seemed gloomy. He wanted to know what happened but Tejo… she must be waiting for him.

“Uncle pehle main ye Tejo ko de aao… bas 2 minute… fir baat karein?” Fateh hesitantly asked.

“Wo…woo…Tejo…”he couldn’t seem to talk.

“Tejo is not here anymore. She’s back at Ashram… So we all decided….” Her mother had stepped ahead, and was saying something but he could not hear. Everything seemed like blank noise.

Tejo.

Tejo was gone. 

Sent away. Forcibly. 

Away from her Fateh.

Only think she had remembered. 

Only shred of herself she had protected even as she’s burnt alive.

All that and he failed her. Again. 

He saw red. 

He saw black… the blackened rotten souls which surrounded him. As he gained some consciousness he heard some faint words.

“we’ll visit her…. She’s still our daughter…but you need to understand…”

He chuckled. Then he turned to Sandhus.

“You know there’s a reason she forgot you. She calls you uncle and aunty…. Because you’re not worthy of being her parents. You deserve it. What didn’t she do to fulfill your idiotic stupid fantasies? She agreed to kill every dream of hers because of you fuc#ing imbeciles?” Fateh raged.

“And you…why  do you need a father? Look at them. Tejo’s two fathers. And both failed her. You want to abort? Go ahead. And kill yourself as well.” He looked at Jasmine with poison laced gaze.

Then he turned to his own family. The same family Tejo considered her own.

He  looked at his sisters… “Simmy Mahi…why didn’t you call me?”

Their silence was enough. And infuriating.

“You know Tejo was the one who brought back in this house. Who fought for every right.Are nobody else gave a f#ck about you… Dad threw you like you’re some piece of unwanted crap. Mummy could do nothing but cry. She never stood up for you…You know what…she even fought for me when I was busy parading my mistress around, but didn’t do anything for you. Maybe because she knew what useless trash you would be.”

Simran burst into tears, but he did not care.

“FATEH….Enough!!” His mom had enough of his and came to confront him.

“And you…mummy…Seriously? Why do you want a grandchild? It’s not as if you know how to raise one? Look at the four kids you raised… and what shitshow we all are.” He looked at his mother and felt heartbroken. He thought she would understand him.

“Seriously mummy? How could you do this? Did you not see me after Tejo  was gone? I was a dead man. How could you want that life for  me? I was waiting to die so I could go to Tejo. Tejo is my life and today you snatched my life again.”

“Papa” he addressed his dad who could barely look at him.

“I thought she was your daughter. I thought you loved her.”

“But apparently everyone loved her only until she was capable of giving…. For the first time in her life she needed something, and you all threw her like a burden. But you need to know something. She has Fateh. Fateh belonged to her and will always be hers.”

“Aaj se,mera har ghar se, har rishta khatam. Bina Tejo ke na Fateh hai, aur na koi rishta. Aap sabko aapki shanti bahut bahut Mubarak.” He said and was about to walk out when his crying mother stopped him and asked where he was going.

“Tejo ko laane.Apne Ghar. In donon gharon se door.”

Edited by Bluekohl - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Nice This Should Happen In The Show Fateh Taking Tejo And Leaving His House For Good

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

We wish, we wish. Him standing up for Tejo can infact give them their desired TRP aswell. Let's hope, we get something like this.♥️

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Hiii kohl🤗

How's you?  

I got glimpses of Fateh I loved...  this is Tejo's fateh...

Sadly show is alien to me now...  but if they ever bring back this Fateh nd stronger fatejo, I would love to watch them again ...

Like always you nailed this 👍🏼👍🏼

Edited by FieryLioness - 1 years ago
FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice kaash makers had used something like this in show. Chalo padke hi sahi kushi mili. Good one dear.

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Hiii kohl🤗

How's you?  

I got glimpses of Fateh I loved...  this is Tejo's fateh...

Sadly show is alien to me now...  but if they ever bring back this Fateh nd stronger fatejo, I would love to watch them again ...

Like always you nailed this 👍🏼👍🏼

I'd almost quit bcz there's so much random mujra...and such shitty storyline, but I feel so proud of Fateh, finally standing up for her even when her fam is failing. And they're so beautiful.

And they're soo adorable.

And most of it, Baby Tejo. Priyanka is doing such an excellent job... honestly if she does not gets an award for this then they are all rigged. I'd have left buy her 5-10 seconds were so enamoring...

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If 10% of this is shown onscreen....I'm ready to forgive them for all the shit they have shown us!!

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

I'd almost quit bcz there's so much random mujra...and such shitty storyline, but I feel so proud of Fateh, finally standing up for her even when her fam is failing. And they're so beautiful.

And they're soo adorable.

And most of it, Baby Tejo. Priyanka is doing such an excellent job... honestly if she does not gets an award for this then they are all rigged. I'd have left buy her 5-10 seconds were so enamoring...

Yaar these gifs 😭...  1st one has my heart ❤️

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Yaar these gifs 😭...  1st one has my heart ❤️

Oh he helps her sleep while singing her a song after doing her head maalish, because that's how she used to sleep at Ashram. It's beautiful

mrsrakhra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Blue 🥰 thanks for the tag yaar,

Its beautiful piece, well written.... exactly the kind of Fateh we had been lookong for, since the beginning of the EMA...smiley36 but alas, we know what we're getting...

If, even 50% of this, they can manage to show on TV..........

But we all know what's gonna happen, thats why I have totally detached myself from this crap tbh.. 😂

It was a task, but I'm successful... 🤞

Who all are left here btw..?? ☺️