Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Although by which philosophy, law, morality, religion you can come on conclusion that if you accuse someone wrongly, then death is acceptable punishment?

And none of Tejo fans have actually celebrated her being 'sanskaari'. We've cherished her for being a good person. And yes, she could have said that she slept with Fateh and was pregnant, and nobody would have cared. Everyone in her family would have celebrated that.

Also it's Tejo, she was not only having fun. Now it might surprise you, but having a job is actually a tough thing. So it's not as if Tejo had a sugar daddy, or she stole family jewelry and money and was having fun in London, she was working very hard.

And the only one who missed her back home, was Fateh.

Edited by Bluekohl - 2 years ago
08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Currently I'm not sure if this is Tejo pretending to be Tanya or Tejo is really dead and Tanya is her look-alike.

If this is Tejo pretending to be Tanya, then I don't know why she's still pretending like she's not Tejo. Leaving Fateh and Jasmin in such a weak moment, when Amrik is dead. And he died saving her. Still she doesn't want to return with them?

Tejo must be in her honeymoon phase of living in a foreign country. Who would like to return to Mogha and live under restrictions of her family and society when she can live in London with full freedom and independence? It's realistic she doesn't want to return to India. 

But it's completely selfish of her to make everyone believe that she's dead. Her family was mourning her for months while she was partying in London not caring about anyone, and she's still being selfish by not coming back to India.

As for premarital sex, I don't have any problem with that, but Tejo and her fans have always taken pride in how sanskari she is. So having premarital sex shows she's not really a sanskari bahu. Could she tell her family or Fateh's family that she was pregnant with Fateh's child without a bit of shame in her eyes? These people consider her an epitome of perfection.

If Tejo is really dead, it's good since she got her punishment for doubting at Fateh and Jasmin. But if she's not dead, and pretending to be Tanya then also it's not bad because she's continuously exposing herself through her actions. 

Ps. I'm just going to tag y'all here because I've had the fortune of reading this and now you gotta read this too. I'm sorry y'all

what is wrong if Tejo doubts jasmine and Fateh? What's with death being a punishment just for doubting people who already cheated her in the worst ways?! Fateh broke the roka and everytime they met he kept saying 'its all over' and didn't even clarify to her why he and Jasmin were together instead started to question her! After his break up claims she always saw them together either in the same tent or J in F's arms or him giving her a letter. Things were happening to her the same way as EMA period. She ought to doubt , infact it would be stupid if she hadn't doubted him.

Edited by 08_maria - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Tejo always acted like she's so mahaan and a goddess, putting herself on a pedestal above Fateh, Jasmin and everyone else but finally showed her true colours. 

Even before "dying", she doubted Fateh and Jasmin for having an affair. Also believed that Fateh could leak her sex tape. Is this called love when you can think so low about your guy? She never had any trust on her love or her sister.

Despite it being her fault that she didn't tell the whole truth about Jasmin to Fateh, she didn't accept that she messed up, and instead expected Fateh to apologise Lol. Such an egotistical woman, and also characteless.😆

She had sex with Fateh when they weren't married. Wow! How did "sanskari" Tejo ended up having premarital sex? Always knew this Tejo character was fake from head to toe and she finally got her karma.

I want to ask a question 

Where were u when jasmin hired jass to torture Tejo. She was physically , emotionally and mentally abused . Almost raped or even murdered . Even her family was tortured. 

Forget about tejo, she never spared her own family

No matter  what,  jasmin's character had always been one level higher than tejo's in terms of hypocrisy.

On jasfa marriage, she told tejo ja karle fateh sey shadi. Gave permission to marry her ex and after that never allowed him to move on coz he married her sister instead?? Ego problem. 

Isn't that hypocrisy 

Stalking sister and husband wherever they went (into their privacy). Where they even spend a nite.

Isn't that hypocrisy 

Fake molestation charges on a guy who was about to marry her. Got him kicked out as well  Isn't that hypocrisy 

Fake accident . Emotionally blackmailing a guy and his family. Isn't that hypocrisy.

The list is long 

Tejo having doubt on jasfa , all credit goes to jasmin only for cheating on her with her ex.

Jasmin's nature of snatching her things since young. 

Trust was broken by fateh and jasmin for hiding their affair till they were exposed   how not to doubt them again. Once a cheater always a cheater. Didn't u hear the saying. So she felt zhe was cheated again. She was not wrong on doubting them. They broke her trust once 

For forgiveness.

She waited whole night at his porch after roka broke to seek an apology but did he even give her the chance. If he loved her dearly why did he break the roka. Why put up a tent in front her hse demanding her hand and what's not . Even saying he can't live without her.  Bas itna hi pyar tha 

She did wrong by hiding the truth , he did worse by walking out on her 

Tejo's main problem was her endless love for her family which made her do sacrifices. Definitely she went a little above the limit where her mahanta is seen as hypocrisy. But she never hired a guy to ruin her sister's life. Didn't harm anyone physically. Didn't emotionally blackmail a guy and his family.

She allowed jasmin to marry fateh after the EMA. It was fateh who dumped her at the airport which got the highest rating for the show. An indication that trp viewers wanted her punishment . 

For the premarital sex, it was volunteer consummation with a man she loved dearly. She didn't force herself on him or vice versa. She's a human with hormones and emotions, not a robot.

For a country where Kamasutra took birth yet people are against premarital sex , i am having my eyes rolling. 

In a nutshell neither tejo nor jasmin is to be blamed. It's the Idiocracy of writing. The writers are the biggest hypocrites. Blame them , not the character. 

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Currently I'm not sure if this is Tejo pretending to be Tanya or Tejo is really dead and Tanya is her look-alike.

If this is Tejo pretending to be Tanya, then I don't know why she's still pretending like she's not Tejo. Leaving Fateh and Jasmin in such a weak moment, when Amrik is dead. And he died saving her. Still she doesn't want to return with them?

Tejo must be in her honeymoon phase of living in a foreign country. Who would like to return to Mogha and live under restrictions of her family and society when she can live in London with full freedom and independence? It's realistic she doesn't want to return to India. 

But it's completely selfish of her to make everyone believe that she's dead. Her family was mourning her for months while she was partying in London not caring about anyone, and she's still being selfish by not coming back to India.

As for premarital sex, I don't have any problem with that, but Tejo and her fans have always taken pride in how sanskari she is. So having premarital sex shows she's not really a sanskari bahu. Could she tell her family or Fateh's family that she was pregnant with Fateh's child without a bit of shame in her eyes? These people consider her an epitome of perfection.

If Tejo is really dead, it's good since she got her punishment for doubting at Fateh and Jasmin. But if she's not dead, and pretending to be Tanya then also it's not bad because she's continuously exposing herself through her actions. 

Ps. I'm just going to tag y'all here because I've had the fortune of reading this and now you gotta read this too. I'm sorry y'all

and this is why I don’t leave the EDT!!!! But what a read 🤣🤣

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I think Tanya was cooler in London. Khaa ma khaa Moga aa gayi..