Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Mehak also said that she hasn't liked anyone ever a.k.a fallen in love.

My guess is if Shamsher dies and she's in love with him by then (which we are sure she will be), she won't be able to take it and might die soon after. Another possibility is she lives on with his memories and never remarries- irrespective of whether they have kids.

hahaha the build up of this story is such that ahsan just doesn't stand a chance for mehak .. ek toh isko fattu bana diya and didn't even make him liked by the heroine, makers ka pura irada hai ki jab in dono ki love story shuru ho toh tab koi hurdles na ho for mehak to not fall for shamsher ðŸ˜†

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

i feel both of them dying is not tragic enough.. somewhere it means both are happy up above.. or they united there.. so its not sad enough. 

Maybe qayamat se Qayamat kinda stories will be an exception cuz the premise is also different .. 

This story is pretty twisted..

And i feel radain will make it close to reality itself.. so from that you can make the obvious guess

Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak was tragic because Raj and Rashmi were so young and had years to live on when they died. And they were completely in love, hence it really hurt. Not to mention the sad version of Papa Kehtein Hai really hits you in the guts.

@bold: Wouldn't it mean they are resting next to each other if they are buried? I thought thats how it is?

Okay, I have one more option. Mehak never really falls for him, but he is crazily an genuinely in love...hence he dies for her and she realises what he's done and is shattered...but she is alive and grows old.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

i think its the danish factor to be very honest man ðŸ˜† otherwise if it was any other person playing it na, it would have never even crossed my mind ðŸ˜†

I think today im feeling extra emo ðŸ˜† for the future redeemed villain ðŸĪŠ

Aaj toh Shamsher ne bhi bol diya, jo next week dikhayenge..."Baba Sahab aapko agar nazar rakhni hai toh Mehak ya uske family pe na rakhe...mujhpe rakhe. Kyunki problem unmein nahi hai, problem aapke bete mein hai."

😭âĪïļ

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak was tragic because Raj and Rashmi were so young and had years to live on when they died. And they were completely in love, hence it really hurt. Not to mention the sad version of Papa Kehtein Hai really hits you in the guts.

@bold: Wouldn't it mean they are resting next to each other if they are buried? I thought thats how it is?

Okay, I have one more option. Mehak never really falls for him, but he is crazily an genuinely in love...hence he dies for her and she realises what he's done and is shattered...but she is alive and grows old.

to be honest, even i thought of this angle..

But then i keep remembering what dur e says that its a very tragic love story. You may not hear her say that now cuz she knows its not a good time at all, cu the the critics will be like what nonsense is this, this another trashy story etc.. with dure  i have felt she was more open or bold on nida yasir show or elsewhere regarding ktk, but that was also cuz it was before it went on air, now i feel she is pretty cautious in what she is putting out there about ktk and defending it far less .. i mean fair enough. I totally understand why! 

So yeah,  at times i would wonder will mehak genuinely love shamsher at any point, i would ponder if she is gonna play a revenge love story with him.. or maybe knows she loves him but her morals will never make her accept him. So they never really get together in true sense and shamsher realises that he can never get her cuz he doesn't deserve her after what he did and yeah its like itne paas hokar bhi itne door kinda situation..  something like that.. but whatever the plot it would be something like these two just cant be with each other.