Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Sonam ki due date kab hain?
Originally posted by: hasini009
Sonam ki due date kab hain?
The baby will be here by August 2022 as confirmed by ET times report
Originally posted by: Sonam-Fan-Sonu
The baby will be here by August 2022 as confirmed by ET times report
tfS
excited to see the little One ❤️
par itna gussa kyun dikhaya mujh pe?
I was surprised that instead of making nursery arrangements for new born, Sonu maasi/maamu is busy with aire gaire stars ki azeeb garib posts.😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
tfS
excited to see the little One ❤️
par itna gussa kyun dikhaya mujh pe?I was surprised that instead of making nursery arrangements for new born, Sonu maasi/maamu is busy with aire gaire stars ki azeeb garib posts.😆
I thought you meant sonam’s bashing due date 😵
I can’t imagine myself bashing her ever, the thought terrifies me tbh
Originally posted by: Sonam-Fan-Sonu
I thought you meant sonam’s bashing due date 😵
I can’t imagine myself bashing her ever, the thought terrifies me tbh
idea achha hain😆
Imagine being so dumb, that even Beer Biceps is shocked
https://x.com/i/status/2044727425876299947
https://x.com/i/status/2072210389660770523
https://x.com/i/status/2047252408099889609
https://x.com/HimeshMankad/status/1939687930060259550
Aamir Madhuri Hrithik Deepika SRK Ranbir Ayushmann Kajol ad https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW3xJeBggVy/?igsh=aXIwZTFwMzMxejVl
10