This is so beautiful šŸ˜ šŸ’– šŸ’œ.  Loved it ā¤ šŸ’– ā™„ 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

very niceā€¦ keep writing moreā€¦ welcome to the forumā€¦šŸ¤—

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I can see suddenly we have more FF and OS than before ā€¦ because show has gone off track ā€¦šŸ˜­

Jugnu21 thumbnail

you can tag more folks here so that they can read it tooā€¦

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: faishar02

Thank you ļæ¼

The main reason for writing this is because Meety has always been this girl who holds her self respect above everything... And wanting to see her walk off. 

I too love love stories with happy endings but going by what all Meetwa has done... I really don't know how he would make up for it. But I would love to write a part 2 for the same.... If I get an idea related to it. 

Suggestions as welcomed. 

@bold Absolutely! She will probably become a shell and focus on her duty than find another person to fall for

if you ask me they have made quite a base for leapā€¦ he asked her to go away ā€¦ gave her transfer papers .. Rajvardhan proposed divorceā€¦ I would say instead of doing fake shaadi drama ā€¦ she decides to walk off .. go away saying she too needs a breakā€¦ she becomes a better police officerā€¦ grow as a person.. grow her hair ā€¦ i would say take 5 year leapā€¦. she came back because Dadi is ill so she took a case at Chandigarh so that she can stay and take care of Daadiā€¦ and a chance encounter between her and Ahlawats ā€¦ Ahlawats still the same venom spewing creaturesā€¦ but she has changed ā€¦ she is not bothered ā€¦ not in the least ā€¦. her indifference to their taunts is perfect revengeā€¦ 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

show ne to bilkul hi alag track pakad liya hā€¦šŸ¤£

faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

show ne to bilkul hi alag track pakad liya hā€¦šŸ¤£

Kaha humein strong FL chahiye tha.... Aur kaha humein jalane wali patni mil rahi hai! 

Aur ghar chodna toh door... Meety toh kamra bhi nahi chod rahišŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚