Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

there was a time when we could debate that BK and Meet has same overall story arc but treatment is different…. but now I can’t say that anymore…  Meet has diverged a lot … they made Ahlawats so negative that I just can’t… I was attracted towards the show because Ahlawat is not that typical in laws … yes Masoom was Masoom since beginning…  and Babita is not happy with Meet H… but recently their negative shade is enhanced by 100x speed… the family became so negative… whereas in BK .. Roy family was the support system of Bokul… kaha compete krenge ab ye BK se …😭

tabhi to trp aisi aa rahi hai warna bk was a topper in trp chart

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

because all serials of zee are showing one story that is love tringle except meet where mystery has become third angle

The best 🤣🤣

Palak2812 thumbnail

because all serials of zee are showing one story that is love tringle except meet where mystery has become third angle

Nice one 😆

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ohhhhh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anjureads thumbnail

Ab jo track badla hai... batao ... aaj trp ke liye kya predictions hai? 😆

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Ab jo track badla hai... batao ... aaj trp ke liye kya predictions hai? 😆

last week content was regressive but the buzz for upcoming track can do them favour , but lets see if the old viewers are ready to give the show a chance again , lets hope the trp doesn't fall

Anjureads thumbnail

last week content was regressive but the buzz for upcoming track can do them favour , but lets see if the old viewers are ready to give the show a chance again , lets hope the trp doesn't fall

Yeah.. i think the trp wont fall or would have actually increased a bit due to the back to back bts and promos they released. Due to the hype I predict same 0.8 or 0.9 actually...