Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

I don't get why the families are still fighting? I mean after such a tragedy how are they still so high on their ego? They are still concerned about election more? If they couldn't come together to stand by each other on such a difficult time then when will? Just hate both of the families tbh. Their emotions looked so dull. Only Fateh is making me feel he has actually lost someone. Everyone else is pretty much alright, it's not that you have to be completely broken or anything but the emotions need to be little more intense no? Or may be it's just bad acting & lazy writing!

But, oh man! Fateh's scenes πŸ’”πŸ’”. You could really feel what he's going through, how difficult it is for him to live without Tejo. Ankit is nailing each scene to perfection.✨

I have missed everything so can someone tell me why they are fighting. .. should not they be concerned with something more important like the fact that Teju is f****** dead??? 

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maanarsh

Wahhh...shehtaani shuru hai teri ..sahi hai enjoy karπŸ˜†

hehehe it was funπŸ˜†

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok i don't understand this. Ankit and karan are there. They have posed with same woman. In this picture also ankit and karan are there behind. Tho why r they not taking pics together. All three can pose atleast. Ek taraf bromance chalu hai. And on other hand pri is either solo or with karan. Ye kaisa hype hai yaar.πŸ˜”

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Ok i don't understand this. Ankit and karan are there. They have posed with same woman. In this picture also ankit and karan are there behind. Tho why r they not taking pics together. All three can pose atleast. Ek taraf bromance chalu hai. And on other hand pri is either solo or with karan. Ye kaisa hype hai yaar.πŸ˜”

yes ankit is posting pics left right and Center and she’s posted 2 reels from the same days. So I’m sure they have more content but not sharing yet. But the producer herself shared them, so what’s the big deal.