Upcoming : Zillat Ka Arena | Precap : Footage Revealed | Update- Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

572

Views

24.1k

Users

31

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#71

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I am amazed you woke up so early 🤣🤣

now I dont even put alarm , it happens automatically but weekend na will compensate in the afternoon🤣
rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#72

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I started re- watching and Hulu started giving dhoka 😪

rewatching pe bhi dhoka
Y3B5FTWBYNLJI7RW thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#73

Originally posted by: rittika

discipline to get up in the morning, but could not taught me to go to sleep on time🤪

you can't blame that on abhira... blame that on your vampire tendencies 🤣

Y3B5FTWBYNLJI7RW thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#74

Originally posted by: rittika

i hope not, my thumb is already hirting with no of refresh attempts ai have made🤣

it is uploaded on hotstar... go watch 🤣

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#75

Originally posted by: rittika

now I dont even put alarm , it happens automatically but weekend na will compensate in the afternoon🤣

I napped all day today. I will join you on forum tonight 😂😂😂

Y3B5FTWBYNLJI7RW thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#76

truth is out in precap!!!! THANK GOD!!! apparently PI is showing video to Abhi and saying the Goenka sisters were in the car!!!!!

rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#77

Originally posted by: BTWXNJFNKO7C455N

you can't blame that on abhira... blame that on your vampire tendencies 🤣

of course I am not blaming but gicing credits to wake me early🤣

my vampire tendencies are with me from forever🤣
rittika thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#78

Originally posted by: 7EJ2R6S2TPMYTZ3L

it is uploaded on hotstar... go watch 🤣

not yet I just checked
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#79

Originally posted by: A6ATTZO6XR2O52AB

truth is out in precap!!!! THANK GOD!!! apparently PI is showing video to Abhi and saying the Goenka sisters were in the car!!!!!

finally khatm toh ho raha hai track! But he found a video with Goenka sisters in the car 🙄
AestheticGirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#80

There is maha episode tomorrow naa??then why it is showing monday in precap??

Edited by AestheticGirl - 4 years ago

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 24 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: LaughingGirl · 4 months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".