Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Two more weeks with this but what can I do other than cussing at Aisha 🤬
Lol poor Aisha🤣 Keep looking at my dp until u feel in love wid it😎
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Two more weeks with this but what can I do other than cussing at Aisha 🤬
Lol poor Aisha🤣 Keep looking at my dp until u feel in love wid it😎
Hahaha I don't mind the UN 🤣 and since I haven't interacted with Vedika much her dp didn't bother me much although the current one looks way better than the previous one.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
BL- ONBMSRSZZZLBRODHTEBMFORH 🤣
Shibu, Kifla, Soni,Mishti,Anmol,Rashi,Aisha, Tia. Hinna, Nina, Sakshi 🤣
could change to grafixgurl since thats what my wp un is 🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Lol poor Aisha🤣 Keep looking at my dp until u feel in love wid it😎
![]()
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Shibu, Kifla, Soni,Mishti,Anmol,Rashi,Aisha, Tia. Hinna, Nina, Sakshi 🤣
I understood till Hinna😆 But aage ka samajh nhi aya🤔
😆 i knew u would say that
I think Nita used nicknames she used for Nina n Sakshi
Because I didn't use their UN 🤣. Meri first opponent and Radiant Holmes 😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Because I didn't use their UN 🤣. Meri first opponent and Radiant Holmes 😆
I guessed it right