Originally posted by: Bluekohl
why not🤔 sometimes it takes more than one time...gayab ho rahi hai kya?
You just copy it nd paste right ?
When I do so, it shows nothing.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Bluekohl
why not🤔 sometimes it takes more than one time...gayab ho rahi hai kya?
You just copy it nd paste right ?
When I do so, it shows nothing.
i dont know many, but who were you cheering for?
Loji ab sandhu sahab ke paas purana scooter bhi hai and fateh offers help...typical scene.
Kundrra ...
He deserved to win yaar
ohh! isnt he her BF? I've seen him in KMH2 with aarohi. I genuinely thought these two would end up married.
Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL
Loji ab sandhu sahab ke paas purana scooter bhi hai and fateh offers help...typical scene.
Why dont sandhus buy a new scooter and scooty.Jab dekho kharab ho jaata hai
And Fateh ka kya katega if Rupi uncle is going to Angad's place 🤪
mujhe chodkar tu Fiery ki maang bhar rahi hai😤😤💔Originally posted by: Bluekohl
why not🤔 sometimes it takes more than one time...gayab ho rahi hai kya?
Ho geya kohl... thanks a lot 🤗🤗

HAPPY HOLI 🌈💚❤️💛💜