Captain’s family will go bankrupt at this rate🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Gif has my watermark on it , so Kifs will need to pay me everytime she uses it .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Captain’s family will go bankrupt at this rate🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Gif has my watermark on it , so Kifs will need to pay me everytime she uses it .
okay I’ll let you use it for free , consider it as your birthday gift , but Kifs can’t .Originally posted by: LazyBing
Finally a gif and we can’t even use it ? 🥺
You can tell me now then 👀
Lol ,nothing serious 😆, I dressed up as Phoebe last week in clg for an event , Your gif spam made me realise that I had an outfit that looked exactly like hers. 😝🤣.
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Gif has my watermark on it , so Kifs will need to pay me everytime she uses it .
am i blind or is teh water mark in invisible ink?
Kiffi will sue you if you don’t let her use it 🤣 And if you’re eyeing Mr and Mrs Amrika’s property, I don’t think Shibu will let you get past it🤣Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
okay I’ll let you use it for free , consider it as your birthday gift , but Kifs can’t .
Lol ,nothing serious 😆, I dressed up as Phoebe last week in clg for an event , Your gif spam made me realise that I had an outfit that looked exactly like hers. 😝🤣.
Aww that sounds amazing
Which of Phoebe’s outfit is this? 👀
Its there but not easy to see🤣
Something is written at the bottom, not sure what though 🤔
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Kiffi will sue you if you don’t let her use it 🤣 And if you’re eyeing Mr and Mrs Amrika’s property, I don’t think Shibu will let you get past it🤣
Aww that sounds amazing
![]()
Which of Phoebe’s outfit is this? 👀
of course i wont😭 meri amer khwaaishein poori hai karni hai, uske liye paise lagte hai😭
you’re blind 😌
this oneOriginally posted by: LazyBing
Kiffi will sue you if you don’t let her use it 🤣 And if you’re eyeing Mr and Mrs Amrika’s property, I don’t think Shibu will let you get past it🤣
Aww that sounds amazing
![]()
Which of Phoebe’s outfit is this? 👀
😆Lavy aayi lavy aayi
Sorry birthday girls but side pe hatto, shes taking the limelight now🤣
I would love it if she was taking the limelight, but she’s gone again 🥲Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Lavy aayi lavy aayi
Sorry birthday girls but side pe hatto, shes taking the limelight now🤣