I am sorry I am kind of new in this forum and a silent reader but I can't help to ask WHAT IS "PINGA" ?
Explain pinga plz 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am sorry I am kind of new in this forum and a silent reader but I can't help to ask WHAT IS "PINGA" ?
Explain pinga plz 🤣🤣
Mimi has the copyright....she will explain 🤣
hayyyeee I miss happy abhi walking on the street so much yaar
One of the best VM i have seen so far 😍😍😍 .. perfec scene chosen and kaise hua song 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 .. this song reminds me happy abhi walking on the street 🥰🥰♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Originally posted by: RHBSNI34WAVYTKTM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2A7U4_BzAc girls see this...what a beautiful vm....
What a beautiful vm....🤗
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I really loved it....❤️❤️🔥
Watched so many but this one has my heart.... 🥰
Thank you Pooja for posting it.... 🥳
Abhi really means this words towards Akshu....😍😍
He really wants her to be kismat shidda ibadat everything....🔥🔥🔥
Hayeeee Abhi ka pyaar dekhe ke kabhi kabhi merko bhi....❤️❤️🥰🥰🙈🙈🙈
Let’s unspoken words unspoken.... 😅
this is so beautiulOriginally posted by: 3HSTFPE7Z3HP2ZWW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2A7U4_BzAc girls see this...what a beautiful vm....
weekend pe we get best of abhira vms