Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
I have Wattpad and insta 😆
I scroll through Twitter hts
Always there ❤️
I have wattpad too!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
I have Wattpad and insta 😆
I scroll through Twitter hts
Always there ❤️
I have wattpad too!
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Mush bhi reactzone karti hai 😆
Are we taking about sammy?
Good Morning Everyone!
Drinking coffee, my brain will eventually start working, bear with me till then!
Nah... Mush reacted on my post and went away 😆
I have noticed that too, she is getting inspired by sammy!
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Good Morning Everyone!
Drinking coffee, my brain will eventually start working, bear with me till then!
Good morning Amnu 🤗
Hai na... Mush, learn good things from Janni, ye reactzone wali aadat nahi
Good Evening to Meri Jaan🤗
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Hai na... Mush, learn good things from Janni, ye reactzone wali aadat nahi
Like hot to make your man Biwi Bhakt
Janiiii is here 🤗
Good morning Janni ❤️
Hai na...
Amnu, u can give a tip or two too 😆