Ziddi Dil Maane Na - MY OPINION

Raj_Naina_LRL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Okay! I have been meaning to pen down my thoughts for the longest time ever but didn’t get the chance to do so. 

I’ve been watching “Ziddi Dil Maane Na” since the first episode and honestly speaking, I’ve been very frustrated with the entire show.

Right when I heard that the show is Army based and that it is held in a Army Training academy,  I was intrigued. It reminded me and brought back so many memories of Left Right Left which is my favourite show, till this date. 

I started watching ZDMN and was initially liking it but soon, I started to become frustrated day by day. 

This show has SOO many drawbacks according to me, No, I am NOT comparing it to Left Right Left but speaking logically. 

Initially, we got to see cadets being trained in ZDMN but that didn’t last long.  This whole show has now become nothing but a cheesy romance between a cadet and a trainer. 

Karan is Monami’s trainer and is considered a teacher. How the hell is it okay to act romantically/touchy touchy with your student/teacher? That too in front of everyone? How is that even appropriate? 

No, I’m not saying that falling in love with your teacher/student is wrong. It ISN’T: BUT what’s throwing me off is the way the makers are portraying it. There is no professionalism, no limits. Monami called Karan “sir” in the earlier episodes but now, she doesn’t. She literally uses his name in public and in private.

Falling in love with the teacher/student is not a crime.

But crime ye hai jaise ye log dikha rahe hain. They are crossing limits.

Love can gradually grow between a student teacher but they should know their damn limits, they should behave professionally.

And what’s throwing me is that everyone else in the academy seems to be okay with MoRan’s behaviour. in fact, Faizi supports this. Speaking of Faizi, he behaves nothing like a commando, rather behaves like a momma’s little kid. 

Yes, Monu and Karan are around the same age but their relation of a trainer and a cadet is STILL there. Monami seems to not show any respect towards Karan whatsoever.

Yes, you cannot control your feelings but you can surely control your behaviour. 

Agar yehi sab dikhana hai toh don’t show Karan to be Monami’s teacher in the first place.

Initially, Karan was WAY too touchy with Monami with his “do baatein” but  I’m glad that had changed and he seems to be keeping his distance.

I wish makers realize that what they showing is inappropriate.  They can show Karan and Monu’s love but in a better and a respectful way. 

On the other hand, I love Sid’s character. Since the time he became a cadet, he has respected Sanju in every way possible. He has kept his distance and calls her “ma’am”.

Biggest thing is that the backdrop of the show is a training academy but this show shows everything but training. 

These are all my thoughts regarding this show. 

No offence to MoRan fans. Feel free to disagree and put down your thoughts.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Detail Spotters

Posted: 2 years ago

Would love to see you in the forum if you're still watching the show! ❤️

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5270445?pn=22#159833541