Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Okay I just realised this.
So I came across a post saying that Fahmaan lost his brother recently, and I had known that but reading it again made me realise how close Aryan's character is to reality for Fahmaan.
Aryan too is struggling/ dealing with the loss of his brother in law... someone who was like a brother too him. All the scenes of missing him must have been so hard to do... after recently losing your own brother. Things like this must be so so hard.
Super respect for Fahmaan for pulling it off! Not everyone could have done something like this!
Fahmaan winning the audience's heart as ASR!
https://twitter.com/celebritytadkaa/status/1469387268049682438
https://twitter.com/Taeaestheticx/status/1469369485689647105
Watching VM's because hotstar is still sleeping and refusing to upload any episodes!
Originally posted by: lovereading14
https://twitter.com/Taeaestheticx/status/1469369485689647105
Watching VM's because hotstar is still sleeping and refusing to upload any episodes!
I'm also sliding in and out of Twitter to check if there's anything new on AryLie.
The whole article is about Adi-Malini remarriage 🥳 and the last line has a typo and ends with Adi-Imlie remarriage. 🤪
The whole article is about Adi-Malini remarriage 🥳 and the last line has a typo and ends with Adi-Imlie remarriage. 🤪
Yeah bro, I know. Ye Stockholm syndrome wali shaadi dekhne me anand to aayega🤪. But I have my doubts about this marriage.
I think AryLie and AdiNi ka marriage ek hi din plan karenge. Ek ka hoga aur ek ka nahi hoga. That's my opinion.
Mujhko lagta hai jaan bujh ke typo dala hai. Audience ko irritate karne ke liye😆
Episode toh nahi aaya but Adi ka article aa gaya, SBB mein. 😆
Originally posted by: libran90
Yeah bro, I know. Ye Stockholm syndrome wali shaadi dekhne me anand to aayega🤪. But I have my doubts about this marriage.
I think AryLie and AdiNi ka marriage ek hi din plan karenge. Ek ka hoga aur ek ka nahi hoga. That's my opinion.
Mujhko lagta hai jaan bujh ke typo dala hai. Audience ko irritate karne ke liye😆
Actually, AdiNi remarriage was already indicated in the Maha epi promo so it isn't a surprise. But if both weddings are planned on the same day, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Though if two marriages are planned, I want them both happening. Because agar AdiNi ki nahi hui, to AryLie ko bhi ye log chain lene nahi denge.
Episode toh nahi aaya but Adi ka article aa gaya, SBB mein. 😆
Haan, gareebon ke Guru Dutt ne shraddhanjali di hai apne aur Imlie ke rishte ko....swahaaaa🤣