I hope we get this as a flashback because I need this in a HD version
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope we get this as a flashback because I need this in a HD version
I have started hating editors now😡
God knows how many such scenes they would have spoiled😡
I just realised that this would have been Vir’s first cheek kiss and not the kitchen one in the servant quarters as this scene was filmed well ahead of that…
Makes me think Vir must have been kissing her from day one after the holi confession but we always get edited out versions 😡
Did you see at the end she rested her hands on his thigh she was longing to touch him
My babies are too precious
I want them to lose control 😆
This is why we need more rehearsal content 😆
My gutter mind had so many thoughts after watching this🤣
Pur and her hands😆
Originally posted by: ShikhaHans
My gutter mind had so many thoughts after watching this🤣
Pur and her hands😆
This is why her hands went exploring during the rangoli scene she’s been itching for the chance to touch him 🤣
At least let's see what we missed😳❤️
The editorial team was obviously somewhere else (on the beach) when this episode if edited, as were many others. And the episode edited, just by someone who happened to pass by the editing room.
Thanks Sampu❤️
This is why her hands went exploring during the rangoli scene she’s been itching for the chance to touch him 🤣
But baby....she is poor when it comes to directions🤣
Makes me think Vir must have been kissing her from day one after the holi confession but we always get edited out versions 😡
This made me think they also must have done something that holi night 🤬