Originally posted by: nethraa_99
I am guessing you are from another planet? 😆
This is what Ayesha wore to Neil-Aish reception yesterday!
Lol. When I say I don't really have any interest in celebrity life...I mean it.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
I am guessing you are from another planet? 😆
This is what Ayesha wore to Neil-Aish reception yesterday!
Lol. When I say I don't really have any interest in celebrity life...I mean it.😆
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Thankgod Vankar baba ne jhingalala jewellery nahi diya🤣
Devi, Devi, Devi, will there ever come a time when you will not make me laugh?
😆
Show ka stylist alag hai.... isne shadi ke liye stylist alag dekha hai... Also this look - jewellery and outfit is sponsored. Kudos to Ayesha for selecting amazing one! She really is classy!
Show ka stylist alag hai.... isne shadi ke liye stylist alag dekha hai... Also this look - jewellery and outfit is sponsored. Kudos to Ayesha for selecting amazing one! She really is classy!
Yes's saw her in trendy outfits ..She just looks sassy.. 🔥 🔥
Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing
Lol. When I say I don't really have any interest in celebrity life...I mean it.😆
I used to think I lived under a rock....glad I found someone living under a mountain😆
She does not seek attention but draws attention towards her...
Her personality stands out among the 1000
True!
And she doesn't post often but when she does, we all go gaga over her ☺️ Such a stunning woman! ❤❤
She's always stunning..Radiates gorgeousness! ♥️
She is SO beautiful 🥺🥺♥️🧿
Nazar na lage thu thu thu
Rekhaji attended the reception and even she was not as noticed as Ayesha!
Like in the early morning, Ayesha was trending on Twitter just from a few pics I think!
This is ultimate supremacy!
This picture is drop dead gorgeous and I would assume that all her stans have already made it into their profile pictures.
She looks so gorgeous and hot 🥵
She is looking gorgeous. Also beautiful outfit and good jewellery. That hairstyle also looks good on her.
Why can't the show people dress her well. She is a good looking person but these idiots ruin it by giving her atrocious clothes, jewellery and hairstyle.