Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t think I’m a sheep either 🤣 since the questions were so open ended
Varieties of ans me bhi koi n koi sheep ban hi jayega 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t think I’m a sheep either 🤣 since the questions were so open ended
Varieties of ans me bhi koi n koi sheep ban hi jayega 😆
Koi yaad hi nhi karta kya scene hai boss
I missed the game😭😭
I'll tell them you both cheated
but why? this was after submitting 😭
How do I know if it was after submitting 🤣
when you see our answers and scores 🤣 pakka not sheep
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Yeh ladki confuse ho gaye 🤣 Yeh Ayesha woh Ayesha nahi hai 🤣 i know I know which person are you talking about?🤣
I feel like she is talking about matwamango Ayesha? The FF writer? Am i correct?
Acha... Was it so different 🤣🤣
Btw why did you write my name so big on clarification post😡😡
You could've just written clarifications 😆😡
wow double paisa 🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Acha... Was it so different 🤣🤣
Btw why did you write my name so big on clarification post😡😡
You could've just written clarifications 😆😡
i left a few blank 🤣 open ended questions not multiple choice
So that they know you are also organizing 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k