Our poor boy Dev legitimately thought his mom loved his girlfriend 😂
Hit the delete button on her so quick though
Whatta great lover ⭐️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Our poor boy Dev legitimately thought his mom loved his girlfriend 😂
Hit the delete button on her so quick though
Whatta great lover ⭐️
What episode are we on? 😭 16 I think!!!
Originally posted by: xmanisha
What episode are we on? 😭 16 I think!!!
Let's make a new thread for 15-20?
Not allowed!! We need to make this thread reach 150 first. I’ll post a full schedule today in the evening. Work had been crazy due to upcoming holidays.
Our poor boy Dev legitimately thought his mom loved his girlfriend 😂
Hit the delete button on her so quick though
The way he threw her out in episode no 123 still astonish me !
That gives the “ colours of his character “... It is not my life ... but at any coast I wouldn’t have returned to a man after that kind of a betrayal .
I had love marriage , if any time he had done any thing like that I wouldn’t have looked back.
Not accepted but it was Sona’s choice and “ colourful love , every one has choices “ I respect that !
Honestly ... the entire “ fate “ of the relationship was there already
Mamma’s boys are “puke worthy”
Dev had been like that since the pathological personality Ishu has , she is a mental patient who seriously need therapy 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: xmanisha
Not allowed!! We need to make this thread reach 150 first. I’ll post a full schedule today in the evening. Work had been crazy due to upcoming holidays.
I will pop in once in a while ... I am a bit busy now a days
What happened to the rewatch guys? Am I missing something?
So so busy.... don't know when the workload will ease...in the middle of production roll out...hence extra pressure but it looks like we'll be working in the weekends too 😭
Will continue from where I left as soon as I can ...
Originally posted by: FictionalEscape
What happened to the rewatch guys? Am I missing something?
Its been a busy few days, but will continue asappp
Noooo I lost track. Anyone who can help? 🙊 I’ve watched till episode 14!