aur kehna meri ho - Devakshi pre-series fic - updated*

YASHO1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

"Jab raat andheri ho, Subah mai deri ho,

Tum suraj banjana, aur kehna meri ho."

I recently heard these lyrics on TV, and they instantly reminded me of them. Here, am I trying to write fiction for the first time. The full story is already typed out, but I just wanted to dip my toe in before. Honestly, if it doesn't give you butterflies, it hasn't worked. Let me know what you think! thanks!

“Thank you, doctor. I will get these charts to the patient right away. Your case files for tomorrow are all ready and kept in your right-hand drawer. Good luck with your reports, and call me if you need anything!”, her assistant Shreya finished with a smile. She was one of the best Sonakshi had ever got. Always on the top of her game, mature, trustworthy, and ingenious in her ways of working through the hospital administration and politics. It had been a blessing to have her, especially now when her personal life was a mess, Sonakshi thought to herself.

“Thanks Shreya! I think I don’t need anything else right now. (Liar: Dev?!) Just me, the reports and coffee it is for tonight. Please go home, rest.”, Sonakshi said genuinely concerned. Shreya was with her every hour she was in the hospital – too many hours lately – and she often worried about working her too much.

“Have a good night, Doctor!”, Shreya greeted cheerfully and left. Sonakshi turned her attention to her desk. A big pile of case reports sat on the desk in front of her, which she needed to update by tonight. Of course, she was armed with a ceramic cup of steaming hot, freshly brewed coffee (drinking lukewarm milk-powered coffee from those plastic cups was barbaric, Dev had explained to her. “and very bad for the environment, I hear”, he had added very seriously.”), and a flask filled with enough coffee to get her through the night.

Sona smiled softly. Who would have thought that habits could change go easily, so fast? A year ago, she would have berated anyone for consuming so much caffeine in succession, in one night. But this had become their routine, Dev and hers, their non-verbal ‘I want to hear all about your day’; and she had fallen in the habit as she had fallen in love.

Sona looked at the watch on her desk, it read11.52pm. Good! She had 8 more minutes to day-dream before she had to get to work. She laid back on her chair, with her hands clasped in front of her on her lap. Coffee always reminded her of him. Maybe that was one of the reasons, this habit had stuck. It made her feel closer to him, and that was better than loosing all of Dev completely. This time was no different; the smell and taste of the coffee brought memories of Dev to her mind. But it was a happy nostalgia, and not the blunt bitterness of their break-up. Today, now, she felt engulfed in their love, and it was just enough. She wrapped her hands around herself, perhaps to hold on to this rare feeling ‘just enough’. She had just closer her eyes, when a knock sounded on the door.

“Yes?”, she answered straight away. The door opened to reveal an awkward looking Shreya. Sonakshi wondered what had happened to through that girl off her balance. No sooner had she raised an inquisitive brow at her assistant than Shreya moved aside, opening to door wider, to reveal Dev: in person, in her favorite light-blue shirt teamed with his cream-colored pants.

As a knee-jerk reaction, Sonakshi quickly stood up as her heart started beating faster in lieu of seeing Dev in front of her after so long. Sona couldn’t help but stare. He had come here to see me! Her beautiful Dev with kind brown eyes, soft black hair, simple shirts. And hands. Was that a weird body part to notice? His hands – rather arms- were very masculine, very attractive, she had always thought. She had imagined multiple times how it would feel to have his arms wrapped around her, to be enclosed within them. Today, she noticed, he had rolled his shirt sleeves up, exposing the lower half of his arms. Hair, veins, muscles – she recognized the current buzzing through her as arousal.

Dev had held her eye contact with equal passion, until Shreya cleared her throat bringing Sona back to the situation at hand. Him at her hospital. “Thanks, Shreya”, Sona nodded and smiled. No other words were required, as Dev stepped aside allowing Shreya to leave and close the door behind her. They held soft smiles for each other, unmistakably relieved to be seeing each other. This had become another one of their routines. He would come visit her at the hospital; sometimes calling in before, sometimes unannounced, sometimes for a late lunch, and sometimes in the deep of the night when he knew she would be alone in her room. She likes these the best, though. He would come here after work, or when things got too much at home, or simply because (as he had put it) “buss, tumhe dekhne ka mann kiya.”

Dev was still standing at the door – not guilty or sheepish – just waiting for her permission to enter. Sona gave him her softest smile and spoke, “aaj kya lautane aye ho?” Dev smiled, almost embarrassed about the silliness of his last excuse, and looked down a this hands to avert her gaze. His eyes fell to his latest one.

“Coffee?”, he stood with a flask of coffee and two small cups in his outstretched hand. Oh! How this man knew her! They were synced. Sona laughed an amused smile, and indicated the coffee cup and flask already on her desk with her eyes.

“Oh”, he let out a sigh. This time there was no embarrassment though. He knew that Sona knew that he had come to see her. He simply walked to the coffee table to keep the flask and the cups before striding towards her. Confident. He came and stood very close. There was not easing or malice; just a satisfied – if somewhat painful – smile on his face at being closer to her after so long. He stretched to hold her hands, and pulled. She came easy, into him, wrapping her one hand around his waist and the other curling around his bicep. She rested her head against his chest. As if he was complete now, Dev almost purred with satisfaction and tightened his arms around her to pull her closer. He closed his eyes; he had all that he needed.

Sona snuggled deeper into him, moving away his shirt collars with her nose to sniff his neck. She let go off his bicep and waist to spread her fingers, slowly brushing her hands up the expanse of Dev’s back. It had been an innocent move – she had just wanted to take him all in – but her touch made Dev shiver as he draw in a sharp breath, opening his eyes.

The air around them shifted, charged up instantly. Sona opened her eyes, realizing now the effect of her move. She slowly extracted herself from his neck, her hair brushing his cheek, and hands moving teasingly slow to settle at his elbows. She wasn’t looking at him, her eyes cast downward at his chest. Dev, slowly but boldly, brought up a hand to caress her cheeks. Sona pulled her gaze up his collarbones (sharp), his Adam’s apple (seeing it move as he gulped), his neck (his pulse beating at its side), his chin and jaws, and then straight to his eyes. They had never done this before, but she had imagined soft, loving, fiery, passionate, searing kisses between them. If she looked at his lips now, she knew she wouldn’t be able to control.

Dev had already been looking at her, intensely, passionately. She had rarely got the opportunity to meet, let alone explore, this side of him. She was sure he hadn’t either. After all the time apart, they were craving to be close to each other. But they had never really talked about this; the exact conditions of their break-up. The uncertainty coupled with the proximity made their heads spin, as their breathing became labored. Then, suddenly – as if deciding something at the same time – they moved towards each other purposefully.

But before their lips could meet, there was a knock at the door again. The moment had passed them, the tension dissolved momentarily. Their hands fell to their sides leaving each other bodies; Sona stumbled back against the table. Her head fell, teeth pressing her lips to suppress a smile as her hair covered her blush. Dev stood to her back, with his hands on his hips and breathing heavily, frustrated at the missed opportunity.

To be continued...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: YASHO1997

"Jab raat andheri ho, Subah mai deri ho,

Tum suraj banjana, aur kehna meri ho."

I recently heard these lyrics on TV, and they instantly reminded me of them. Here, am I trying to write fiction for the first time. The full story is already typed out, but I just wanted to dip my toe in before. Honestly, if it doesn't give you butterflies, it hasn't worked. Let me know what you think! thanks!

“Thank you, doctor. I will get these charts to the patient right away. Your case files for tomorrow are all ready and kept in your right-hand drawer. Good luck with your reports, and call me if you need anything!”, her assistant Shreya finished with a smile. She was one of the best Sonakshi had ever got. Always on the top of her game, mature, trustworthy, and ingenious in her ways of working through the hospital administration and politics. It had been a blessing to have her, especially now when her personal life was a mess, Sonakshi thought to herself.

“Thanks Shreya! I think I don’t need anything else right now. (Liar: Dev?!) Just me, the reports and coffee it is for tonight. Please go home, rest.”, Sonakshi said genuinely concerned. Shreya was with her every hour she was in the hospital – too many hours lately – and she often worried about working her too much.

“Have a good night, Doctor!”, Shreya greeted cheerfully and left. Sonakshi turned her attention to her desk. A big pile of case reports sat on the desk in front of her, which she needed to update by tonight. Of course, she was armed with a ceramic cup of steaming hot, freshly brewed coffee (drinking lukewarm milk-powered coffee from those plastic cups was barbaric, Dev had explained to her. “and very bad for the environment, I hear”, he had added very seriously.”), and a flask filled with enough coffee to get her through the night.

Sona smiled softly. Who would have thought that habits could change go easily, so fast? A year ago, she would have berated anyone for consuming so much caffeine in succession, in one night. But this had become their routine, Dev and hers, their non-verbal ‘I want to hear all about your day’; and she had fallen in the habit as she had fallen in love.

Sona looked at the watch on her desk, it read11.52pm. Good! She had 8 more minutes to day-dream before she had to get to work. She laid back on her chair, with her hands clasped in front of her on her lap. Coffee always reminded her of him. Maybe that was one of the reasons, this habit had stuck. It made her feel closer to him, and that was better than loosing all of Dev completely. This time was no different; the smell and taste of the coffee brought memories of Dev to her mind. But it was a happy nostalgia, and not the blunt bitterness of their break-up. Today, now, she felt engulfed in their love, and it was just enough. She wrapped her hands around herself, perhaps to hold on to this rare feeling ‘just enough’. She had just closer her eyes, when a knock sounded on the door.

“Yes?”, she answered straight away. The door opened to reveal an awkward looking Shreya. Sonakshi wondered what had happened to through that girl off her balance. No sooner had she raised an inquisitive brow at her assistant than Shreya moved aside, opening to door wider, to reveal Dev: in person, in her favorite light-blue shirt teamed with his cream-colored pants.

As a knee-jerk reaction, Sonakshi quickly stood up as her heart started beating faster in lieu of seeing Dev in front of her after so long. Sona couldn’t help but stare. He had come here to see me! Her beautiful Dev with kind brown eyes, soft black hair, simple shirts. And hands. Was that a weird body part to notice? His hands – rather arms- were very masculine, very attractive, she had always thought. She had imagined multiple times how it would feel to have his arms wrapped around her, to be enclosed within them. Today, she noticed, he had rolled his shirt sleeves up, exposing the lower half of his arms. Hair, veins, muscles – she recognized the current buzzing through her as arousal.

Dev had held her eye contact with equal passion, until Shreya cleared her throat bringing Sona back to the situation at hand. Him at her hospital. “Thanks, Shreya”, Sona nodded and smiled. No other words were required, as Dev stepped aside allowing Shreya to leave and close the door behind her. They held soft smiles for each other, unmistakably relieved to be seeing each other. This had become another one of their routines. He would come visit her at the hospital; sometimes calling in before, sometimes unannounced, sometimes for a late lunch, and sometimes in the deep of the night when he knew she would be alone in her room. She likes these the best, though. He would come here after work, or when things got too much at home, or simply because (as he had put it) “buss, tumhe dekhne ka mann kiya.”

Dev was still standing at the door – not guilty or sheepish – just waiting for her permission to enter. Sona gave him her softest smile and spoke, “aaj kya lautane aye ho?” Dev smiled, almost embarrassed about the silliness of his last excuse, and looked down a this hands to avert her gaze. His eyes fell to his latest one.

“Coffee?”, he stood with a flask of coffee and two small cups in his outstretched hand. Oh! How this man knew her! They were synced. Sona laughed an amused smile, and indicated the coffee cup and flask already on her desk with her eyes.

“Oh”, he let out a sigh. This time there was no embarrassment though. He knew that Sona knew that he had come to see her. He simply walked to the coffee table to keep the flask and the cups before striding towards her. Confident. He came and stood very close. There was not easing or malice; just a satisfied – if somewhat painful – smile on his face at being closer to her after so long. He stretched to hold her hands, and pulled. She came easy, into him, wrapping her one hand around his waist and the other curling around his bicep. She rested her head against his chest. As if he was complete now, Dev almost purred with satisfaction and tightened his arms around her to pull her closer. He closed his eyes; he had all that he needed.

Sona snuggled deeper into him, moving away his shirt collars with her nose to sniff his neck. She let go off his bicep and waist to spread her fingers, slowly brushing her hands up the expanse of Dev’s back. It had been an innocent move – she had just wanted to take him all in – but her touch made Dev shiver as he draw in a sharp breath, opening his eyes.

The air around them shifted, charged up instantly. Sona opened her eyes, realizing now the effect of her move. She slowly extracted herself from his neck, her hair brushing his cheek, and hands moving teasingly slow to settle at his elbows. She wasn’t looking at him, her eyes cast downward at his chest. Dev, slowly but boldly, brought up a hand to caress her cheeks. Sona pulled her gaze up his collarbones (sharp), his Adam’s apple (seeing it move as he gulped), his neck (his pulse beating at its side), his chin and jaws, and then straight to his eyes. They had never done this before, but she had imagined soft, loving, fiery, passionate, searing kisses between them. If she looked at his lips now, she knew she wouldn’t be able to control.

Dev had already been looking at her, intensely, passionately. She had rarely got the opportunity to meet, let alone explore, this side of him. She was sure he hadn’t either. After all the time apart, they were craving to be close to each other. But they had never really talked about this; the exact conditions of their break-up. The uncertainty coupled with the proximity made their heads spin, as their breathing became labored. Then, suddenly – as if deciding something at the same time – they moved towards each other purposefully.

But before their lips could meet, there was a knock at the door again. The moment had passed them, the tension dissolved momentarily. Their hands fell to their sides leaving each other bodies; Sona stumbled back against the table. Her head fell, teeth pressing her lips to suppress a smile as her hair covered her blush. Dev stood to her back, with his hands on his hips and breathing heavily, frustrated at the missed opportunity.

To be continued...

Dev and Sona always get interrupted, be it their room or even the hospital it seems 🤣🤣

This looks super exciting though! I want to read more, find out about this break-up with conditions. Please do put out more chapters!

WaterSprout thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Dude, this is amazing! Have never read any fanfic exploring the possibility of them staying in touch after their break up. 

Definitely wanna read more! When are you posting the rest? Don't make us wait too long 😁

I have so many questions about this scenario! Did the break up happen differently? Maybe not under as painful circumstances as in the show, which is why they're able to talk cordially?

Also how did they both come to a mutual understanding after the breakup? Like here they have technically broken up but are still behaving like a couple basically (which is what the promos had promised) but how did they get there? Cause in the show Sona was trying her best to move on with Ritwick. 

Would love to read the rest of it. Also what do you think happened differenty for them to reach this point?

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Okay, this soooo reminded me of the pen promo. I was imagining fetus Sona & fetus Dev like in the pre-leap phase. Loved it so much, have so many questions too. 
Keep writing, I definitely had butterflies! 

WaterSprout thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmanisha

Okay, this soooo reminded me of the pen promo. I was imagining fetus Sona & fetus Dev like in the pre-leap phase. Loved it so much, have so many questions too. 
Keep writing, I definitely had butterflies! 

Yeah! I think the "ab kya lautane aye ho" line is a shoutout to that promo! 

Wonderfully written 🙌

Butterflies 💯

YASHO1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

"Jab raat andheri ho, subah mai deri ho,

tum suraj banjana, aur kehna meri ho."

So, here is the full chapter done. I had actually imagined this to be the complete story, but you guys have given me great ideas of making it a multi-chapter fic. I confess that I have never wrote one before, but now i am intrigued and will definitely try to write more. Do tell me how you like this one, thanks!

Sona recovered first and went to answer the door. She held the handle, taking a moment to calm down her erratic breathing, before pulling it open. It was a nurse, holding the medical files she had requested earlier. She took the files, thanked him and closed the door behind her. By then Dev too had recovered from their almost-kiss. His outstretched hand held two ceramic cups filled with coffee. “Chalo baith ke baatein karte hai”, he said softly. Sona smiled and nodded, walking over to window seat where Dev had settled himself, after having deposited the files on her desk.

She gratefully accepted the coffee Dev was holding out, and leaned into his side as she rested her head on his arms. None of them sat down. Dev started talking without precedent, looking nowhere in particular. “Aaj bohot saare meetings theh office mai. Upar se conference room ki A.C bigar gayi thi. Mai toh stress mai agaya tha, but Tina ne sab sambhal liya. With a pause he added, “jaise tumne mujhe sambhal liya tha. Mai aaj bhi sleeping pills nahi leta, Sonakshi.” He turned his head downwards, trying to catch a glimpse Sona. Sensing that, Sonakshi raised her head to look at him, a peculiar surprise in her eyes at Dev’s recent confession. She looked deeply at him, and then smiled. There was really no reason for her to be surprised that Dev still listened to her advice. Wasn’t she still drinking coffee, after all?

There was another reason this conversation had brought a smile to her face. She loved the ease with which he shared the smallest or weirdest details of his day with her. She took up a sip from her cup, and turned her back to the window seat so that she could see Dev’s face better. She still stood close, touching his arm. She began to speak in an amused tone, eager to share what she had in her mind.

“Meradin tumse bhi zyada interesting tha!” Dev leaned in interested, and both of them put their empty coffee cups aside. Sona folded her hands and began. “Ek aurat zor se chillate hue meri office mai, aur kehne lagi ki uske pati kaaffair chal raha ha. My face must have shown surprise because she quickly clarified that her husband was now following the diet chart I had given him to the T.  She said that she found it suspicious that he had suddenly started following the charts, and become fitness conscious. She angrily accused him of having an affair!”, Sona laughed, describing the drama had unfolded loudly in her office. Dev laughed too, imagining the scene and Sona’s expressions.

“In a desperate attempt to calm her down I explained to her that I had seen her husband last week. He was suffering from severe heart burn, and that must have made me conscious of his health. She became hysteric, hugging her husband and apologizing profusely, much to the embarrassment of her husband. Half an hour later they left my office like nothing had happened.”, Sona finished, laughing again. Dev couldn’t help but laugh too, at the absurdity of the situation. Despite the seriousness of her profession, it did add the occasional drama to her life, Dev thought.

“Kitne lucky hote hai na woh log jo apne pyar ke sath apna zindagi guzar patein hai.Mai toh taras jata hu tumhe dekhne ko.”, Dev confessed seriously, undisguised passion clear in his eyes. His words changed the previously playful nature of their conversation. He stretched out one hand to caress her waist, tugging slightly to pull her closer to him. Sona had to stabilize herself with a hand on his upper arm. “What was up with this passionate Dev today?”, Sona thought to herself. He had hugged her, held her hands and kissed her forehead before but today was different. These touches were warm and electric, communication their intent very carefully.

She was not complaining though. Pre and post-break up, she had imagined themselves ‘together’ many times. She had heightened the first kiss they would share, in her mind. The thought of him towering her, so close, had aroused her. Post-break up, when she used to ache in need of him, she has touched herself, imagining his breath, skin, lips against her. She blushed remembering those moments, the proximity at which Dev was standing only heightening her emotions. She returned his gaze, deep and passionate.

Now that Dev was so close, naughtier thoughts came to her mind. Was Mr. Dixit not as inexperienced as she had assumed? Had he imagined touching her, too? Alone, in his room, perhaps he had touched himself thinking about her, maybe moaned her name out loud? A current shot through her at that thought. She imagined Dev alone in his room, ceasing to be the dutiful son and loving brother, to become a man. She clutched his biceps tighter; their breaths had become labored again.

Recognizing want and anticipation, but also hesitancy and uncertainty in his eyes, Sona made the first move. With a soft smile and parted lips, Sona brought her hands up to caress his cheek, amused at his eyes fluttering close before becoming darker with passion. She slowly began to bring his face closer, directed towards her lips. Dev came easily, his body pliant. His eyes were closed, but hands found their way around her waist. Sona’s body moved like wave, hips crushing but pulling back her face just a little, stringing out their anticipation. This side of Dev was definitely worth witnessing a while longer.

Soon, unable to resist him anymore, she let their lips meet; new, hesitant, awkward at first, but then getting confident and bolder. They fervently sucked each other lips, hot breaths fanning their faces. Dev’s hands had moved up her waist to play with her hair, completely messing it up. Sona’s hands stroked his wide back as she had just noticed he liked. Dev moaned into the kiss. Damn, Dev!

They came up for air momentarily, lips and noses almost touching. Dev, now slightly emboldened, tried to remove the first piece of clothing he could lay his hand on, her dupatta. Hands at her shoulder, he tugged at it. But even as he tugged, the dupatta refused to come off. “How difficult could this be?”, he thought in his inebriated state. He needed to touch her; his hips crashed against her against the window wall, and he let out a frustrated groan.

Sona gasped at their hips touching, and then chucked at Dev’s frustration. Dev opened his eyes, lifting it to see what had made her chuckle. Sona was already looking at him. She smiled breathily, teasingly, before slowly opening the pin holding her dupatta. Realization dawned in Dev’s eyes, but more importantly he now had access. He readjusted his position to stand squarely in front of Sona, very close, and allowing their hips to keep touching. He now understood perfectly well why they call a good height different sexy! The sight of Sonakshi, looking up to meet his eyes, her eyes hooded and lips full, was definitely turning him on. He gripped her waist. Arousal zipped through her groin, having Dev’s gentle but muscular arms wrapped around her. She squirmed in his arms.

Holding eye contact, with confident passion, Dev removed her dupatta with his left hand while still holding her waist with the right. He made sure to touch as much of her as possible, until the dupatta slid of her arms and fell to the ground. Time stood still for a moment, before Dev crashed his lips against hers. His hands now moved all over waist, lower back and sides. Sona shivered everywhere he touched, hot, her need of him increasing by the passing minute. The kiss became naughtier as they explored each other mouths, and Sona’s hands travelled up the expanse of his chest to get to his shirt buttons. But before she could even open the first button, his phone rang. “Shit”, she thought.

The caller tune was a special one, for whom she knew all too well. Anticipating that he would have to leave now, she tried to leave the kiss and move away her hands from his collar. Dev, however, refused to let her go. He simply pulled her hips firmly to him, his other hand moving to hold her hands at his chest. He continued kissing her with all his passion. “Was she dreaming, or did Dev just ignore his mothers’ call because he was kissing her?!”, Sona thought to herself, adding the exclamation marks in her mind. She moaned her approval.

While she had been trying to process what had happened, Dev had probably tried to deepen the kiss. Receiving no response from her, he had now left her lips to kiss her chin, along her cheekbones, below her ear, down her neck. Slow, soft, hot. She couldn’t help but moan his name as she ruffled his hair and clutched at his shoulders. “Devvvv”

Then suddenly the pleasure of his kisses stopped. She opened her eyes to see Dev looking at her, somewhat surprised, definitely aroused. As she tried to interpret his expressions, he left her hand at his chest and brought it up to her lips, brushing against it softly with his thumb. Now she got it.

He had never heard her – or any woman indeed – moaning his name out loud. This would be the first time, wouldn’t it? That was what had caught his attention, she understood now. Had he imagined her moaning? All those nights, alone in his room, had he imagined how she would sound? Or could one not miss something one had never had? She guessed it was the latter; by the way Dev was looking at her. She met his eyes, letting him see how he aroused her.

Dev had never heard such a beautiful sound every before; indeed this almost fragile and melodious rendition of his name. Ma called him Dev, full of maternal love and adoration. At office, he was always strictly addressed as “Dev sir”. To his sisters, he was “bhai”. But this expression of his name stripped him off all these identities, until he stood naked as a man, only her Dev. It felt empowering. When he focused on her again, she was giving him her most teasing smile. He roughly captured her lips. This sound had instantly become his favorite. He suspected – promised – that he would dedicate his life to hearing this word – his name – from Sona’s lips again and again.

Dev brought up a watch-clad hand to hold her face, deepening the kiss. As the kiss heated up, Sona renewed the task of opening the buttons of Dev’s shirt. She opened two of them, before realizing that Dev’s hands were tugging at her kurta. Her mind reacted fast, and she stopped, pulling away. To his inquisitive eyes, she answered, “I don’t want this to happen here, Dev”. Dev’s heart quickened because the only words that he had heard were, “I…want this to happen”. His head spun at the thought of Sona having imagined being intimate with him. He brought his face closer to touch his forehead to hers, both breathing erratically.

Once both of them recovered, Sona collected her dupatta and went back to her desk and her files, a blush adorning her cheeks. She gave the occassional teasing smile as he button his shirt and combed his hair. Dev returned the same; their eyes full of promises for the time that they would share the bed together. 

Newbiewriter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaterSprout

Dude, this is amazing! Have never read any fanfic exploring the possibility of them staying in touch after their break up. 

Definitely wanna read more! When are you posting the rest? Don't make us wait too long 😁

I have so many questions about this scenario! Did the break up happen differently? Maybe not under as painful circumstances as in the show, which is why they're able to talk cordially?

Also how did they both come to a mutual understanding after the breakup? Like here they have technically broken up but are still behaving like a couple basically (which is what the promos had promised) but how did they get there? Cause in the show Sona was trying her best to move on with Ritwick. 

Would love to read the rest of it. Also what do you think happened differenty for them to reach this point?

I remember reading a fic like this. It was nice. They meet a couple months after break up and work on some project together. I will let you know if I find it again.

WaterSprout thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiewriter30

I remember reading a fic like this. It was nice. They meet a couple months after break up and work on some project together. I will let you know if I find it again.

Sure! Thanks