Niroop talking about abhinay n varun for backstab
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Niroop talking about abhinay n varun for backstab
Watching today's Epi

AKshara accuse Ciby about not choosing her as captain. Both having arguments in front KH.
me too 🤣 update pannura mode yeh illa I just put mute when akshara started to speak 🤣
Akshara talking about ciby backstab.. his face expression 🤣
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
me too 🤣 update pannura mode yeh illa I just put mute when akshara started to speak 🤣
I dont know wat to update. 🤣🤣
Does bb n KH want happy family from HM 😆
AKshara justifies about weak team said by Ciby to ISai and Abinay
it's all about blah blah blah thain 😆
better to skip this episode guys 👍🏼
I like pavani and akshara dress😍