Pratik praising session
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Pratik praising session
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Pratik praising session
bola thaa Humney. 🤣
Next week dekhna ab 😂😂
I wish his journey video is like hm targeting all 😂😂
I swear I was gonna quote you and say the exact same thing 😂😂
Agar mein galat hota to Sallu sir boltey 😂😂. Ab teja will also be part of pratiks fan club 😂😂😂.
Well edited promo to increase the curiosity makes perfect sense.... More so when the trp is down....
All are gonna be curious if and y anyone will be bashed and also with dushmani and dosti with Vishal and everyone...
I hope he gets some image betterment...... Vishal might be manipulative, but that was only to win the task and not really using ppl in general!!!
darwaza kholo mod ji😳
ABHI UTNA SHURU NEI HUAA.. but hoga agee jakee
Mods - Please open today’s DDT thread.