Which actor/actress do you miss seeing on screen and just want to see a movie of theirs again?
PS - I will not accept Akshay Kumar as an answer. He already did 10 movies recently and has 60 new ones coming out within the next few months. 😡
Which actor/actress do you miss seeing on screen and just want to see a movie of theirs again?
PS - I will not accept Akshay Kumar as an answer. He already did 10 movies recently and has 60 new ones coming out within the next few months. 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Needless to say, Ranveer Singh! We were this close to getting ‘83’ in the theaters last year. It’s been almost 2 years after that and still waiting!
Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
Needless to say, Ranveer Singh! We were this close to getting ‘83’ in the theaters last year. It’s been almost 2 years after that and still waiting!
Can't wait to see him and that movie 🥳 I am so excited for 83.
Now, Shahid's cricket movie may release around the same time 😕
Urmila, Tabu, Riteish
Do you have to ask?
The one and only ✨

Of course I would love to see a younger Aish ❤️
But as that’s not possible, I want to see her in more roles like the one in ADHM. The older, gorgeous, bold woman

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi
Urmila, Tabu, Riteish
Tabu is so nice to watch. She plays every character so well.
I'm scared to see Riteish again because sometimes the comedy movies he does is unintentional horror
SRK, Ranbir, Karisma.
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Do you have to ask?
The one and only ✨
Of course I would love to see a younger Aish ❤️But as that’s not possible, I want to see her in more roles like the one in ADHM. The older, gorgeous, bold woman
The ADHM role really suit her. I want to see her in glamorous roles and evil roles too 😈 I think she's supposed to be evil in her next movie. So let's see how she does.
SRK, Ranbir, Karisma.
I miss SRK too 😔
For Ranbir, don't worry. We will get a movie anyday now. It's guaranteed to be released in the next 1-8 years
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/veteran-telugu-actor-pavala-shyamala-dies-at-75-hyderabad-10806991
...
...
https://www.moneycontrol.com/entertainment/tv-actress-sanchita-ugale-dies-by-suicide-reports-article-13949687.html
Please share your thoughts. These were arguably the two most-talked about female performances of last year, barring Aneet Padda in Saiyaara who...
0