Saturday Night Live #11 RESULTS ON PAGE (52 & 56) WINNERS & SCOREBOARD - Page 68

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

HAHAHA You’re good sheep Tiara so don’t accept retirement just yet like Priceless😆 

Thank you for taking the time to play, it meant a lot Mrs Barry 💙❤️🤍 I have no doubt in my mind that I can count you as friend. You’re the best anyone can ask for. 💙

Bold: You know us both so well, she has done everything except for the questions and posting the results. She did EVERYTHING else and you’re so right about me not being able to host if she wasn’t helping. I wouldn’t have even dreamed of trying if I didn’t have her backing me up. Not only was she doing most of the work when it comes to the game but she also made such a beautiful siggies 😭😭💙🤍❤️ I honestly don’t know what I did good to deserve Shibu. 💙🤍❤️ I’m just grateful that I have her. 😭💙

Thank you meri bachi for always being there big or small. You’re simply the bestest. 💙

Itni taareef🥺😭🥰

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Itni taareef🥺😭🥰

I want it too 😭. Kifla tell nice things about me also 😆

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Itni taareef🥺😭🥰

Taareef nhi 🥺 sach bol rahi 😡

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

I want it too 😭. Kifla tell nice things about me also 😆

I do all the time Nitaa 🥺🥺💙 You're so so sweet and you’re one of the best people I ever met  Always so calm and composed (something I don’t have) 😆so bring that calmness and like Shibu, you’re always THERE 🤗 even when I don't ask for it. 💙🤍❤️

P.S. I lope you 😭😭💙

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Taareef nhi 🥺 sach bol rahi 😡

Sacchi taareef ho toh woh taareef aur sacchai hota hai😅

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

HAHAHA You’re good sheep Tiara so don’t accept retirement just yet like Priceless😆 

Thank you for taking the time to play, it meant a lot Mrs Barry 💙❤️🤍 I have no doubt in my mind that I can count you as friend. You’re the best anyone can ask for. 💙

Bold: You know us both so well, she has done everything except for the questions and posting the results. She did EVERYTHING else and you’re so right about me not being able to host if she wasn’t helping. I wouldn’t have even dreamed of trying if I didn’t have her backing me up. Not only was she doing most of the work when it comes to the game but she also made such a beautiful siggies 😭😭💙🤍❤️ I honestly don’t know what I did good to deserve Shibu. 💙🤍❤️ I’m just grateful that I have her. 😭💙

Thank you meri bachi for always being there big or small. You’re simply the bestest. 💙

If you say so, but my last few sheep performances have not been any good 😭😆

Happy birthday Kiffs ❤🎂💃🥳🎉🎊  wish you lots of happiness and health!

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have given my fav options luck hogi to shayed 1 ya 2 match hogaye 🤪

MochaQueen thumbnail

This is Kifahs SNL thread from last week.