Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

What a loser. Aise log hi game ka essence bigaad dete hain. I liked him until yesterday. His Pratik slamming stint was a bit too much to handle. Nuqsaan ho jaata to iski bechari maa jeete jee mar jati. Senseless buffalo!

I agree the way he patko Pratik on a concrete floor uske Sarr par lagti phir bura ho sakta tha. I respect Pratik in this ki usne badi baat nahi bani, he does respect Kundra.

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Arey his eviction from the other show.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Arey his eviction from the other show.

He was judge in roadies,he slapped a boy who came for audition.Aired on mtv.Then when audience became angry on SM,they removed him as judge and raftar came in his place.After this he started hosting love school,where Pratik was contestant.

he never abuses,suddenly loses his temper and beats. And then again becomes calm!! I observed his this pattern. But still,i kinda like him🤔

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SushantForever

He was judge in roadies,he slapped a boy who came for audition.Aired on mtv.Then when audience became angry on SM,they removed him as judge and raftar came in his place.After this he started hosting love school,where Pratik was contestant.

he never abuses,suddenly loses his temper and beats. And then again becomes calm!! I observed his this pattern. But still,i kinda like him🤔

😮 this guy is dangerous nhe can seriously harm someone.😒

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The should evict him - if they want to go back to setting the right precedent when it comes to violence. But then they’ve got to stick to it.

Because for the last several seasons - BB’s stance on violence is ridiculously inconsistent. Just recently - on OTT - they evicted Zeeshan and let an equally culpable Pratik off scott free. Not even a slap on the wrist.