Kalma Os: Bas haq hai ek tumhara!

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Atharv aur itna mature aur understanding. Suraj kis disha se nikla hai aaj?

Extremely well written OS it was. Bechara Malhar! Sach me hamesha kisi na kisi chakkar me fas jata h.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehreemstory thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow baby you again rocked with this os 

Malhar and purab frineship kalyani malhar ka romance hayee 

Kalyani undertsand malhar she trust her husband athrav trust malhar wow๐Ÿ˜‚

They are going togther now

Amazing baby plzz write more os like thisโค

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Anu, another masterpiece OS from you.. 

Loved it.. 

Malhar loves Kallu so much.. 

He was so upset about what happened even though he was drugged and not at fault.. 

Are wah Atharv is a good man..

a good Bro sis bond between Purab and Kallu.. 

And Kallu finally put his fears to rest by showering her love.. 

Loved it 

PRAKRITI_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Again a wonderful work from our anu baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ thank u arwu for presenting this to us..... Reallyloved it......๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ 

Malhar's never-ending love from kalyaniโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ 

Kallu trusts him so mucโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ 

Purab or malhar ki bonding๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“...... I loved them tooo 

Purab is kalyani's brother ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€.... 

Dono ka aarti wala chotu sa scene and convo was also so pure๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ 

Atharv positive role m bhi kaafi acha tha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป 

Ketki devi kabhi nhi sudhregi....๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ 

Atharv trust malhar too......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ 

Atharv or malhar dono ne acha kiya ketki ke saath๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…  

Thank god after this trip atharv will divorce ketki๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Malhar told kalyani everything and as a mature kalyani too trusts him and love to hai hi ji...๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ 

And the last scene is just too pure๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ .... Malhar wants to be with her and he only belongs to her.... And she only belongs to him๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Kalyani will also go with him๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

So beautiful anushka babes..... Keep writing like this 

Had a pleasure reading thisโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Such a beautiful os!!!! Anushka this is so khoobsurat๐Ÿ˜ Their relationship is all about pure love, trust, comfort and peace. They are each other's safe heaven in a true sence๐Ÿ˜ I loved all the parts, how Malhar didn't want to leave his love even for 2 weeks, how they were handeling their relationship, how beautifully Kalyani understood that Malhar's condition is fragile and he needs love and comfort. Their Trust is beautifully explained. Last wala kiss was cute ultra pro max.

This made me super se bhi bohot zyada happy!!! Tumhari wajah se kal sukoon se soyi mainโค 

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ohhh so sorry anu for such late commenting but mistakenly I have missed this tag๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž but this was beautiful..I really don't have words to express how wonderfully you have written this os..really ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—you really have a great skills in writing๐Ÿ˜ณ

Coming to os first I get scared seeing Malhar monologue I think that he is talking about kalyani and what she had done which angered him this much but as the story unfolds...love their peaceful moments of togetherness๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..loved how Malhar finds his peace in her arms....kalyani understand by his features that he is tensed about something aww the pure heart connection they had โค๏ธโค๏ธ...loved purab character ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผhe consider kalyani as his sister and she also loved him as his brother ..๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ aww my cutie mallu awww how sweetly he denied to go without her and how she managed to send him aww ..ohh so that witch ketki tries to make Malhar drunk and kissed him ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กsuch a nasty woman she is ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..glad kalyani understand Malhar and have faith on him ..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผloved how Malhar clarifies all the things to her this shows how pure relation they had ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..acha hua ye ketki ka divorce bhi ho gaya and she got her punishment๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Aww abb kalyani jayegi mallu keinn saath loved them here they are so cute ...

Waiting for more masterpiece from you anu..๐Ÿค—