I think I can give a hint for the policeman wala question - I wrote the name of the guy who farts a lot in Hello Brother. The one Johnny Lever keeps cracking jokes on 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I think I can give a hint for the policeman wala question - I wrote the name of the guy who farts a lot in Hello Brother. The one Johnny Lever keeps cracking jokes on 😛
Originally posted by: hasini009
No. Madhuri wanna kill him in that movie. her jora jori partner was someone else🤣
Yayyy ...one hint decoded🤣
new thread: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5251629#158936282
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Maaf kar de yaar, Hasini 😭 Your hints will create another game altogether - Sherlock Season 3 or something 🤭😆
Theek hain. main clues nahi dungi. I am hurttu🥺
Asaan lafzo main muhje bhi bata dein 🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I googled about him, but except for army waala, I didn't find anything🤔 is my google broken? 😳
He did police man role once
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2095781244764086626?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2088152779457962472?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9813
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9796
1.4k